"Well, I'm guessing this is your boyfriend, kid.", said Tony smiling.

"Yea...but we should be practicing, Wade.", said Peter looking at Wade.

"Alright.", said Wade.

"Um...Mr. Strange, why are you guys wearing suits?", asked Peter.

"We were going to dinner, but we remembered your concert was tonight. So we're just going to watch the concert instead.", replied Stephen.

"Oh. Ok.", said Peter.

"Um...Peter, can you help me tune?", asked Wade.

"Why exactly?", Peter replied.

Wade plucked the strings on the cello and it sounded very off.

"Um...", asked Peter.

"I can do it, Wade. I've got perfect pitch.", said Tony.

"Wait, you have perfect pitch?", they both asked confused

"Yeah, used to do double bass when I was your age.", replied Tony.

Tony then tuned the cello properly and then checked Peter's instrument. Peter and Wade then set up their music in Peter's room. They practiced for about two hours and then looked at the clock. It said that it was 5 o'clock.

"Don't we need to get ready now, Pete.", asked Wade.

"Yeah. My parents said they can bring you to the concert.", replied Peter.

"Ok, but where's the bathroom so I can change?", asked Wade.

"It's next to the kitchen.", replied Wade.

Wade then grabbed his bag and took out his concert clothes from the bag and changed into them. When he was done, he went back to Peter's room and opened the door. He then saw Peter in his boxers.

"Wade! I'm not done!", said Peter startled.

"Pete...I didn't know you wore boxers. I like a man in boxers.", said Wade flirtatiously.

"Oh my god...", laughed Peter.

Peter then finished changing and then brought their stuff outside.

"What car are we taking?", asked Wade.

"The Lambo.", said Peter smiling.

Tony and Stephen were in the car waiting for them. Wade looked at Peter in shock and they both ran to the car. Wade and Peter put their instruments in the back and got into the back seat.

"You guys nervous?", asked Tony.

"I am, but Peter isn't.", said Wade.

"How do you know?", asked Peter smiling.

Tony started smiling and then driving to the school. After about fifteen minutes, they arrived at the school. Peter and Wade then grabbed their instruments and entered their school. They then went to the orchestra room and saw that they were bit early. There was only about five other people practicing their songs. Peter and Wade were greeted by Mr. Stan.

"Peter and Wade. How are you guys?", asked Mr. Stan smiling.

"We're good.", they both said.

"Peter, are you excited for your solos?", asked Mr. Stan.

"I guess...", replied Peter.

"You guys can start practicing your songs if you want", said Mr. Stan,

Peter and Wade then sat down in their seats and started practicing. Peter was practicing his solo for Vivaldi's Summer 1st Mvt. Everyone was so distracted by his playing that everyone stops to hear Peter play.