m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"MiraCosta is the most luxurious m and expensive hotel in the whole Tokyo Disney Resort," Haechan said then Hwara starts to look uncomfortable.

"Why? What's with that face?"

"Listen, I only start to earn big amounts of money when you asked me to become your secretary. I am still not used to your 'luxurious and wealthy' sides." Hwara said then the boys laughed.

"You'll get used to it soon. We just want you to be comfortable." Haechan said then someone knocked on their door.

Hwara opened it and it was the other boys.

"Are you guys ready?" Taeyong asked and Hwara opened the door widely, looking at the two maknaes.

"Yes!"

The 11 exited their rooms, going to the lobby area.

"This place will always be amazing~," Johnny said in a singing tone and they laughed.

"Where are we going first?" Hwara asked.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Taeyong smiled at her and she pouted, thinking.

"Disneyland?" She shrugged and the boys chuckled.

"Okay, sure then." They exited the hotel with Hwara at the very back since she figured that she would look around closely.

"Hey," Jungwoo stopped to catch up with her.

"Hello, Jungwoo." She smiled, sweetly at him.

"How do you feel so far?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Excited." She said with a wide smile and Jungwoo caressed her hair.

"Well, I'm glad you're excited. You're sharing a room with Mark and Haechan, right?" He asked again.

"Yup. You're staying with....?"

"Jaehyun. Yuta is with Winwin. Taeil is with Johnny. Taeyong with Doyoung." Hwara nodded and Jungwoo interlocked their hands, making Hwara look at him in confusion.

He leans closer to her ears.

"I heard Johnny confessed to you." He said, his sudden change in voice shocks the girl.

"I won't let him take you." He said.

"Jungwoo." The two looked forward to seeing Sicheng looking at them.

"Stop being greedy and stop making her uncomfortable." He said and stopped walking. The other boys too busy talking to even look at the three.

"Why should I listen to you?" Jungwoo said, tilting his head. The normal Jungwoo was gone.

"Stop acting like she belongs to you. She isn't a thing." Sicheng said, grabbing her hand and starts to walk away from Jungwoo.

Jungwoo groaned, ruffling his hair before he starts to walk again. Her normal self coming back.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Haechan starts jumping like a kid and the boys just smile at him.

"Hurry up and choose! I wanna play already!!" Haechan said, telling everyone to choose the person they wanna go with.

"Should we go with our roommates pair?" Doyoung asked.

"Nah, that's boring. How about a quick telepathy again?" Taeil said then everyone agreed.