Chapter 2 ~ The Dance

Lucinda, Aphmau, and Y/N are outside going shopping once again for more supplies and some food they need. Including clothes. They had already split up to grab what they need for everyone else. Y/N had already got everything she need since she is a fast shopper and loves shopping.

Y/N's POV~

I had my head down to not let anyone recognize me as I search for Lucinda and Aphmau to let them know I had finished. There are so many people and I feel bad for them since they are being held in place. I just hope the Lycans are figuring out to save us all. As I am walking I haven't noticed that I am about to bump into someone which I did.

"Oof!"

I got hit into their chest hard on my face which cause me to wince and back up a little nearly dropping my grocery bag.

"I am so sorry!"

"Watch where you're going human!"

I look up to see the man who had his face covered with blue hood.

"Again I am so sorry. I gotta go." I said as I quickly walked away.

I didn't notice that the guy mumbled to himself saying stupid human. Weird. Isn't he a human? I shook my head as I manage to find Aphmau as I give her a quick nudge to the shoulder. She jumped and turn around but smiled to see me.

"Got everything?"

"Yeah. Where's Lucinda?"

"She should be here right now."

Suddenly, we saw Lucinda being chased by the Guardian Forces! We ran after them not wanting to be seen as we made a plan. We were now by the alleyway where Lucinda was running as they got closer. Once Lucinda made it, we pushed the boxes causing them to fall on top of the guard. We ran along with her as we hide by the bushes.

"Aphmau! Y/N!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just got startled."

"Come on. We should head back right now."

We all walked away heading back towards the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were right now in the room having some girl talk. After we got back, the family already warned Lucinda to always look out and that she will have to stay here now and no more going outside. We nearly got caught but I am glad that we escape.

"I am sorry again. I didn't mean to cause you trouble to save me." Lucinda looked down.

"Don't be. It was worth it. Nobody gets left behind." I assured her.

"Same." Aphmau said.

"I'm so worried. You don't know how scared I am to lose you." Melissa looked at Lucinda.

Lucinda blushed. I knew that she was gay for Melissa who is also. I find it cute. I wish I had someone to fall in love with. But I can't think of the fantasy right now. We are still in danger. As we were talking, we didn't noticed that Kawaii~Chan went inside.

"Ladies! I need to talk!"

We jumped and turned around.

"Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau said.

"You look out of breath. Is everything okay?" Lucinda asked.

"No!"

"No? Has something happened?" Melissa asked.

"No!"

"No." Lucinda guessed.

"Yes!"

"Yes?"