O.9

Seoul, Sunday 1:11 am

He was barely inside my flat before we were heavily engaged in a fiery make out session.

The tingles of my mouth sent waves of desire throughout me as I began to feel an exhilarating warmth from his touch.

"I missed you."

The heat of his breath against my lips induced a mind numbing ecstasy, igniting the thrill of being in his embrace and allowing dominance of his warm, greedy kiss.

"I missed you more."

It hasn't been twenty four hours since we last saw each other. He had a performance earlier that late afternoon in the city and I counted the minutes until his return. He was determined to spend every second he could making up for the month we've missed together. Which lately has been of a physical expression but still overwhelming with emotions.

One that made me anxious to admit.

I finally managed to pull him inside.

He removed his hat and tossed it, landing wherever, before lifting me by my legs, wrapping them around his waist.

This was something new.

Reaching my room, he sat down on the edge of the bed as I straddled him, still weaved in his kiss. My head spun and my voice hummed sweet sounds of pleasure. Slowly, my fingers began to ruffle his steady growing hair. I even gasped at the difference.

"Hmm?" He moaned.

"Mmm...nothing." I answered not allowing his lips freedom from mine.

I lifted his shirt, relieving him of it as he did the same to me in return.

Just the graze of his scented lavender, honeyed skin set my arousal in waves. I wasn't sure how much longer I could wait.

He tenderly pulled away, admiring my naked state as his eyes wandered me, smiling in satisfaction. I suddenly grew a bit bashful and felt myself cowering from his stare.

He cupped my face and gulped. "You are beautiful." I marveled in his breathy, deep baritone, thinking of how I still can't get over he's here with me. Suddenly, I remembered something very important and jumped off him, grabbing his shirt to throw over me.

"Shae?" He called.

"Stay there." I said before running down the hall. In seconds, I came back with a letter in hand.

"Read this." I smiled while handing it to him.

He took it and carefully read it. His eyes glistened visibly in the dimly lit bedroom before he stood up, gazing at me kindly. My heart pounded immensely on the wonder of his thoughts.

"You're staying? You are not leaving Korea?" He asked, still glancing over the letter as if confirming its promise.

"Yes and longer than anticipated. Because of a new program that is being introduced and I will be assisting with, my next evaluation will be in nine months instead of six. They've granted me an extra stay. Cross your fingers that I'm here even longer."

"What can I do?" He asked as he placed the letter down.

I was a bit confused by his question as I thought I was giving him good news. "Nothing. Doesn't this make you happy?"

His stare lowered as he smirked, gripping his lip with his teeth before speaking. "I am hmm....selfish. A year..." his accent slurred, "is not enough."

I found his words to be sweet but I was certain there was another meaning to it.

"Not enough?" I repeated. "How?"