Remus looked horrified at the mention of what happened to a barely toddler, not to mention, the son of his best friend.

"I knew Harry since he was 5, and I took care of him whenever I could. He got into loads of trouble during his time at Hogwarts. He fought Voldemort, and acquired the Philosopher's stone on his first year, and on his second year, he killed a monster from the Chamber of Secrets, a servant of Tom Riddle. On his third year, he was supposedly targeted by a supposed mass murderer, who was framed. On his fourth year, he was forced to join the Triwizard Tournament, where Voldemort officially came back to life and killed a student, who joined the tournament. On his fifth year, he was accused of lying about Voldemort's return, and Hogwarts was being controlled by an evil toad, to which he made an Army, considering they weren't teaching the students proper defense. On his sixth year, the headmaster was killed, and Death Eaters took over Hogwarts, which promptly caused him to be on the run. During all those years, I took care of him, and joined in on his suicide missions, I joined him on the run for over three years. Until, one night we were desperate for a way out, and we were outnumbered. He died saving me, and I was reincarnated into the past. But that night, a soul bond formed between me and Harry." She explained her story.

Remus stared at the girl in shock, she had been through so much.

"Wow.." He breathed out.

"I know." Lyra laughed lightly.

"So that's how you're such a genius."

"Not exactly. I have a photographic mind. My knowledge isn't affected by my past. I've been through the same thing. I passed my exams with straight O's. However, my non-verbal and wandless magic came in handy. Lilith Carrington mastered Non-verbal and wandless magic at the age of 16. As did she master the art of Occlumency, and Legilimency."

"So you were already a genius back then." Remus breathed out a laugh.

"Harry Potter.." He trailed off, before glancing at his best friend.

"Did you love him?"

"So much. But not in that way, I see him as my own son."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He calls me mum often. That's what gets me by during the war. It's the little things that matters." She gave him a small smile.

"We'll make sure it won't happen in the future." Remus comforted the girl.

"Yeah. I'll make sure of it." She mumbled, leaning into his shoulders.

"Was that how you knew I was a werewolf?"

"You were a teacher in my 7th year. A bloody amazing one, the best I had. But I found out the first month you were absent. You weren't very subtle about it." She chuckled.

"I became a teacher?" He questioned the girl, bewildered.

"A bloody amazing one, at that." She pointed out.

This caused him to flush, and a wide smile spread across his face.

"Wait. Why didn't Harry grow up with either of us? Me, Sirius, Peter?" he stopped.

"You have to understand, Remus. I can't risk revealing everything." She looked apologetic, but Remus nodded in understanding..

"It's okay. I trust you, Ly."

--

"I told her about my furry little problem." Remus told the boys.

"You did?! What did she say?!" James exclaimed at the boy.

The boys knew how much the girl meant to him, an they knew that he was so scared of losing her.

"She knew." Remus sent them a small smile.

"Of course she did." Peter nodded,

"We told you she'd be understanding!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yeah, she was." He said quietly, a smile painted on his face.

"She's an amazing girl." James sighed out, falling back to his bed.

-----

"So.. you finally know of his furry little problem?" Sirius raised an eyebrow at the girl.

It was currently the day before the full moon, and they were gathered on the boys' dorms. Remus was feeling weak, but strong enough to go to his classes. However, she still forbade him on draining all his energy. Lyra simply rolled her eyes with a small smile,

"It was obvious. You lot weren't being subtle about it either. Furry little problem? Really? And jokes like, is it that time of the month, Remus?" She mocked them.

"I told you lot it wasn't a good idea." Remus groaned, his body aching.

"Hey, it was funny!" James defended.

Lyra merely rolled her eyes before stirring the potion into a cup, and another vial of potion placed on her bedside. She brought the cup down, and picked up the vial, slowly handing it over to Remus.

"This is Wolfsbane. It keeps one's mind during, and after the transformation. Bottoms up, it isn't as tasty as Moonbeam. " She warned him.

Remus took the vial and in one gulp, he finished it off, before scrunching his face up in disgust. Lyra immediately took the cup and handed the other potion towards him, to which he gladly took and slowly took a sip of the sweet taste, before sighing in content.

"This is delicious. No wonder I never stopped drinking this." Remus muttered.

"What's that?" Peter questioned.

"Moonbeam. A potion I developed. It ceases the pain during the transformation, and by each transformation, it takes more pain away, until it's completely painless." She informed the, watching Remus close his eyes with a small smile playing on his face.

"I'm not even surprised right now." James muttered, scanning at the girl's face.

"Anyways, considering you now are made aware of his lycanthropy, not that you weren't aware at the first place, we were wondering if you knew how to be an animagus." Sirius clasped his hands together.

At this, Remus immediately snapped his eyes open and shook his head furiously.

"Absolutely not! I told you no! It would be to dangerous!"

"Shut up, Remy. You are not dangerous, not with Wolfsbane. Besides, werewolves are friendly towards animals. And to answer your question, Siri. Yes, actually, I do know how, And I think it's a brilliant idea." Lyra told them,

"Great! Let's get started then."