Rotten And Pitiful

"Manager, I have to show you something."

JB spoke with a serious saddened tone, standing in the office. His manager looked dead tired as he was awoken from his sleep on his desk. He gave a yawn, standing up.

"What is it? Is it important?"

JB balled his fist up, clenched jaw.

"Very."

Is all he said, walking to the door as his manager did the same.

~~~~

While the two walked down the long hallway, they could see the other members sitting against the wall, silence being a popular emotion among them. Their manager had an odd look, speaking up.

"Why is everyone out here by BamBam's dorm? Where is he?"

"That's the thing."

JB quickly responded, passing the members as he opened the room door, slowly walking in. He then hesitantly went to the location of the bathroom, creaking the door open, looking the other way. He knew if he looked at the scene once again, he would lose his will to keep strong. The manager looked, horror spread across his face. After a moment of silence, and mixed emotions running through the man, he spoke up.

"Not him either."

JB shot a wide eyed looked at the man, speaking up with fear.

"What do you mean by that?"

He looked over as the leader of the group questioned him, coming straight out with his answer.

"JB, we found Jackson in his bed in his apartment, dead. Signs showed it was overdose on pill formed drugs. We could tell it was suicide, due to the fact his body shows no signs of previous intake."

JB put his head down, eyes becoming blurry. He took in a breath, and kept his cool, not wanting to break down. Though inside, he already was.

"BamBam left a note for us. I think that's it on top of the dresser. Me and the others already read through it, painfully. I think you should take a look as well."

He grabbed the paper sitting on the dresser, and handed it over to the man, hand slightly trembling. He let him read over it, awaiting his reply.

The manager slowly looked away from it, sighing with a depression feeling.

"I think you and the members should come with me, along with this letter. I have to show you all something important."

JB looked at him oddly, but proceeded to follow.

~~~~

The manager closed the desk drawer, a yellow envelope in hand. He placed it flat on top of the said desk, next to the other note founded not too long ago. He then proceeded to take out a paper from the yellow holster, along with a picture.

"This, is from when Jackson killed himself. Here is his letter, and apparently a picture of him and BamBam. You may all read if you'd like."

The other members were crying, still shocked from the news they heard right before stepping into the office. As Youngjae picked up the note, Mark saw the signed envelope, eyebrows creased in curiosity. He sniffled while examining it, taking it in hand.

"Wait, these are our signatures? These are recent as well. I don't recall meeting Jackson or signing anything for him."

JB spoke up after thinking, Youngjae passing the note to Jr as he just finished. He was focused on all the members with his voice.

"Remember a fan named 'Jerome'? Could you guys not tell that was him? I guess he wanted to see us one last time, before making his move. I could tell by his firm handshake he gave me, and his body type. If I had knew that'd be the last time I would ever see him, I'd give him a hug, and stop him. Stop him from leaving us completely."

JB couldn't do it anymore, he let tears fall as he gave a choked sob. Falling to his knees, he palmed his own face in misery, crying harshly and loudly.

"I let BamBam leave as well. If I had been better in leading him, and keeping an extra close eye on him, he would've stood with us. I should've seen the hints dammit! When did he ever hug us and say he loves us before he went to bed?! When did he sincerely thank us for caring for him?! Even his tone sounded like a goodbye!"

He slammed his fist onto the floor, making everyone flinch. He then started fiercely yelling, face appearing red.

"I held in my anger! I wanted to speak my mind after Jackson was kicked out! What was he even kicked out for?! For being in love with another? No one had a problem with it! Yeah maybe Mark and Jackson got into a dispute, but he was okay! One fight, and you kick him out?! Only for fans to be angry, and having stressed out members. What you did didn't solve anything between the couple, it made things a whole lot worse! Because of you, they are dead! Because of you, they were depressed and stressed! How many times did we address you about BamBam and his mental stability? Over two times! Once should've been the only time! This whole situation is existing right now, because you decided to break apart something that made them happy, and have life."

JB approached the manager in his face, and spoke between his teeth, lowly.

"If it wasn't for BamBam's wish for me and the rest to stick together as a whole, I would easily quit. You killed them, and now you'll live with that on your mental for the rest of your days. Here's what you'll do to make up for a single percentage of the situation. Provide a private funeral, for them both. I want a custom casket, to fit two bodies. They will both in the end, be together. I want this funeral planned and scheduled by next week. You will tell fans about the death in a truthful way, no lies. You will let them see the letters, because it's addressed to them as well. Any other requirements, I'll tell you later. Failing to do what I ask of you, and I'll put on social media how you mentally murdered them both, and you will be arrested and known, got that?"

As he finished, he gave a final glare before the man before him nodded, guilt lingering in his eyes. Turning to the other members, he stood next to them.

"Oh, and as for now, no schedules. I'm pretty sure everyone will understand. Thank you for being the best manager ever. Thank you for killing the ones we loved most. How does it feel to be a murderer? You must feel like pure shit. You are shit, and always will be. Couldn't deal with the fact two others found love, while you sat and rotted. Pitiful sight, yes it is."