My Ending By Jackson Wang

Jackson sat in his bathroom, leaning against the tub as he held the picture, reading the little message BamBam wrote for him. It kept echoing in his head with each word.

'I was happy you were my first kiss. I will always love you, and will never forget about you. Even if I am gone, and have a soulless body, my heart will still be filled with you, thank you.'

Jackson let tear drops slide down the image, just feeling terrible. But at the same time, he was still glad to know he loved him. That what he felt was returned.

"My life has drastically changed in a blink of an eye. I don't like this change, at all. I want this change to end, forever. I don't want to be stuck in my own misery, pain, and tears."

Jackson slowly stood up on his feet, opening the door. He walked out his bathroom and went into the same closet he searched for the picture.

"In the back is where I kept them all. In the back of this closet, is where I kept my cure, my own cure."

He bent down near the end of the small closet, picking up a white box. He then walked out, and past the living area towards his room, pushing the door open.

"At least my cure will be in the comfort of my room."

Jackson set the box on his bed, while walking over to his corner desk, pulling out a piece of lined paper and a pen. He then touched the ink to his white paper, writing effortlessly.

'To those who find this, don't give me grief. It is me who should have gave you grief. All I brought while surrounding the people I loved, was problems and drama. Stress was brought among them as well, taking away happiness that belonged to them all. I made an effort to meet the ones that I love for one last time before leaving this world, making sure I said and felt my goodbyes. I'm terribly sorry to everyone, including my BamBam. I brought much pain and confusion onto him, hurting him so much. But, I can't handle being here for one more day. It is too much if I can't be with who I love. So instead of living in stress and pain, I decided to end it, and just go to a peaceful stress free place. I love everyone so much, I can't stress that enough. Goodbye, and thank you for everything.'

-Jackson Wang

He sniffled as he sat the pen down, grabbing the yellow envelope that sat on his desk. He pulled out the picture within it, standing it up against a small pencil holder. He then put his letter inside the envelope, letting it stick out a little.

Jackson stood up, walking over towards his bed, and pulling out every pill bottle from the white box. Opening each bottle, he downed as many pills as he possibly could, swallowing with little difficulty.

'Too late to turn back.'

He dropped the bottles on the floor, and laid flat on his back in his bed.

'These will be my last breaths. They won't be with the one I needed, no. Only in the loneliness of my own home. What a pitiful death indeed.'

Jackson felt his heart rate slow, his vision fading black. His chest becoming heavier, and mind slowly passing. As he took a deep, last breath, he gave his last thoughts

'I'm sorry.'

~~~~
So I realized the title is VERY misleading
It isn't the end of the story!
But will be very very soon .-.
Until then, enjoy them feels