Autographs Stain

Jackson wore his royal blue hoodie over his head, shades over his eyes, and hands in his pockets. He tried his best to keep his identity anonymous from any fans and paparazzi while standing in the fan signing event line. He held a semi big yellow envelope, the picture he recklessly searched for inside it, keeping it safe. He stood standing in the middle of the line filled with screaming girls and boys, just wanting to move up to meet BamBam.

"BamBam I love you!"

A fangirl shouted, making Jackson secretly give her a dirty look.

'Bitch.'

After about a half hour, the line moved up fairly quickly, his position real close to being next. He observed all the members, especially BamBam, just thinking the whole time.

'Look at them, smiling proudly for their fans even though they are completely stressed out. Still showing they aren't tired, even though they could sleep for days. Making fans happy with every drop of happiness they have left inside them, not wanting to disappoint anyone. What you would think would be a warming fun sight, is actually a sad heart breaking one. Each member is suffering from something, whether it's their own problems, or another. But, they still manage to say 'fighting' with courage.'

Jackson averted his eyes to BamBam, wanting to breakdown in tears.

'Who's suffering the most is you. Still practicing, giving fans your all, and keeping up with tight schedules while dealing with the pain I caused you. I wish we'd never met, so the pain could never exist. But at the same time, I love the moment of us greeting with a friendly true smile.'

Jackson distracted, didn't realize he was next to greet the members, until he saw just an empty space in front of Yugyeom, fans still meeting the rest. He cleared his throat, changing the tone to a stressed, sick voice.

"Hello, I'm a huge fan."

He spoke, hoping his voice act would work. Yugyeom smiled brightly, waving with a marker in his hand.

"I always love the fans, especially the ones who are sick, yet still come out here to see us. So, want me to sign anything? A picture? Something?"

'Wow, this voice thing is working.'

Jackson layed his envelope on the table, making sure it was closed.

"Just sign the envelope, please."

He saw Yugyeom smile brightly once again while pulling the cap for the marker off, touching it to the envelope.

"What's your name?"

Jackson froze at this question, coming up with something on the spot.

"Oh um, J-Jerome."

'Jerome, nice one.'

"Okay Jerome, here you go! Got7 fighting!"

Jackson smiled, moving over to JB.

"So Jerome is the name?"

JB took the envelope, already starting to sign.

"Uh, yeah. How did you know?"

"I overheard the loud Yugyeom."

Jackson gave a small sighing laugh, taking the envelope from JB as he handed it to him.

"You don't want a picture or a high five? Something other than an autograph?"

JB sincerely asked, turning his head. "Jerome" stood in thought, then spoke up.

"I want just a simple handshake."

JB quickly put his hand out, as if he was expecting that. Jackson slowly took his hand, and firmly shook it.

'I'm not just missing BamBam, I'm missing you all. Maybe even Mark, we have had our fun times.'

"Thank you JB."

He then went over to Jr who gave him a flower sticker, along with a friendly high five, then Youngjae, who kept trying out English sentences, making Jackson laugh. Then, he approached Mark.

"Alright where do you want an autograph? Body or paper?"

'Such a normal everyday question.'

"Just this envelope is fine, really."

Mark shrugged, quickly signing it with his lips pursed.

"Your name?"

"Jerome."

"I've always liked that name."

Mark spoke with a chuckle, closing the marker. Jackson picked up the envelope, a half smile.

"Thanks."

He finally approached who he was waiting for, but wanted to turn around so badly.

"Another amazing fan is approaching me! Hello!"

BamBam stood up enthusiastically, waving with a huge grin. Jackson just wanted to attack him with a hug, but kept his sick character.

"And I'm approaching my favorite member of the group."

Jackson sounded out while giving a fake cough, still covering his voice.

"Awh, seems like you're sick."

BamBam gave a pout, while opening his marker.

"Hopefully I can make that better! What do you want signed?"

Jackson's hands nervously shook as he pulled out the picture from the envelope. The picture being them both during pre debut, giving the biggest smile they could while making V signs together, embracing in a hug. He set it on the table slowly, hand trembling.

"Please, sign this picture. That's all I ask for."

BamBam froze as he saw the picture, already knowing it wasn't an ordinary fan.

"Oh, okay. Um, well what's your name?"

"Just put Jerome."

"Alright, Jerome it is!"

BamBam took a little while signing the picture, trying his best to keep a smile. He wrote a small message before sliding the picture back towards him.

"Here you go, Jerome! But before you leave, I would like to request something from my fan."

Jackson froze in his spot, not expecting this.

"Oh, uh what would that be?"

He put his hand up, palm facing Jackson.

"Hold my hand for a few seconds, and give me a smile! The sick should smile too."

Jackson smirked, quickly tangling their fingers in a hold, both sharing a sincere smile. After a while, they both pulled away, still grinning, except with more sadness.

"Thank you. I do and always will love my fans!"

Jackson wanted to just let the flood gates bust open, as he turned to walk away. He took his envelope with picture in hand, and gave a last smile.

"I do and always will love BamBam."

He finally turned the opposite way, leaving the signing, cheeks already becoming stained.

BamBam bit his tongue hard, holding in his tears knowing he couldn't freely cry in a meet and greet.

'Jackson, why?  Why would you make my firm memory, be your sincere loving touch? You broke the rules of no contact, and plan of forgetting. Since you did, I can finally continue my plan, without guilt.'