Birthday Surprises

Jackson handed BamBam his ice cream cone while sitting down on an outside bench next to him. Jackson had his own as well, licking the sweet cream off of the cone. They were in a secluded area so no fans could bother them, since it was BamBam's birthday.

"Thanks for taking me out for my birthday."

He turned to Jackson while licking his cone. The ice cream hit the center of his nose, causing some to sit on it.

"Don't thank me Bam. Oh, you got some on your nose."

Jackson leaned over to him while licking his button-like nose slowly, taking off the sweet blemish. BamBam blushed deeply as Jackson laughed to himself.

"You know, I could've just wiped it off!"

"But you didn't, so I had to do something."

"You could've used a napkin!"

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it."

BamBam stood quiet after that,  ignoring the other. He went back to licking his ice cream as if nothing happened.

~~~~

Jackson threw the basketball into the hoop making it in. BamBam had zero points, while he had ten.

"Come on Jackson, let me make it in!"

"But that would mean letting you win, so no."

The younger stomped in frustration, trying to beg the winner.

"You know you have an advantage because of your height, that's not fair. Short people jump higher!"

Jackson smirked while shooting again.

"Well life's not fair."

BamBam gave up and put on a poker face. The elder sighed as he wiped his head from sweat.

"Man, it's hot out here. Isn't the sun going down?"

Jackson pulled his sweaty shirt off revealing his toned body. Bam stared at his back admiring its sculpted look. As the buff one turned around, he did as well while rubbing his neck.

"BamBam aren't you hot? Take your shirt off."

He quickly shook his head, smiling nervously.

"Yeah, no I'm good."

Jackson started walking closer to him with a smirk plastered on his profile.

"Are you sure? You'll feel better."

As BamBam was walking backwards he hit his back against a pole, causing him to stop. Jackson took advantage of the moment and leaned over him as the younger was slouched, resting his arm above Bam's head.

"Jackson, we're in public."

The older one moved closer to his face, talking in a low tone against his lips.

"So what? Your point?"

Before BamBam could speak, Jackson immediately pushed his lips onto his. He let him even though he knew they could get caught. The other put his tongue in slowly, taking dominance over his tongue. Bam started to feel up Jackson's chest while getting closer to him. They were at it for awhile. Even BamBam was complying, not caring about others anymore. He ended the session when he noticed it was getting dark.

"We should go back to the dorms. I'm pretty sure it would be more enjoyable up there in bed."

Jackson smirked as he finished his sentence and BamBam blushed deeply while nodding. The elder grabbed his shirt putting it over his shoulder. He started walking back whilst Bam caught up with him.

~~~~

During the moment Jackson approached the dorm room the younger stood in thought. He knew what was going to happen as soon as that door opened. Although slight fear was set in him, he was okay with it.

As the entrance was opened, BamBam was swooped off his feet before he could even take a step. The door was closed with a kick of Jackson's foot while he walked in.

It was pitch black, but he knew his surroundings. He slammed BamBam onto their bed and towered over him. The elder started to pull the younger's  shirt off, throwing it across the room. He started kissing down his neck, making BamBam shift around a little. Jackson moved down from his neck to his bare body, licking around it a little. He began to moan lightly while  covering his face from embarrassment. Jackson smirked as he lightly laughed. He got near the other's pants and started to unbutton, pulling them down  to reveal his black boxers. Jackson took his shorts off as well while leaning down onto Bam's boxers. He started to teasingly slip them off, but abruptly stopped. The lights suddenly switched on and a bunch of people, including the members, were there.

"Surprise! Happy birthday-"

Jackson and BamBam looked over to find the rest of the members and a camera crew. Everyone was silent, in shock, just staring. Jr spoke up breaking the silence.

"Um, we brought hotdogs, but I see you have your own."

JB slapped Jr for such a comment,  making him wince.

"Shut up!"

Jackson quickly got off the bed while standing up and getting dressed again. BamBam stood there quiet as he  covered himself with the blanket. The other spoke up trying to clear the atmosphere.

"Well uh thanks for stopping by, but it's late and I think you all should leave."

JB approached him calmly whilst staring into his eyes.

"What's going on between you and BamBam? Are you guys a t-thing?"

Jackson looked away and tried not to make eye contact. Yugyeom walked up as well, doing his best  to make things better with words.

"You know we would've been alright with it."

Their manager came out from the small crowd approaching both of the boys.

"Jackson, BamBam. I want you boys to get dressed and meet me in my office. We need to have a talk about all this, now."