What Is "Us"?

Jackson didn't know what to do when he saw BamBam on the verge of crying. All he could do was listen to his attempts of speaking, and whimpers.

"You're....leaving the group? Leaving me? Leaving everyone?"

It was so quiet, you could hear BamBams tears fall to the floor. Jackson looked the other way, putting his palm to his forehead in stress.

"I'm being forced to leave, BamBam. He took my contract and finished it. It's over apparently with my career."

Jackson moved through the side of BamBam and started walking down the hallway, not wanting to face him at the moment.

While walking, he saw JB helping Mark down while holding ice to his head. Mark glared at him, hoping to pass his emotions through one stare. Jackson spoke up loudly, approaching him.

"Excuse me, but do you have a fucking problem?"

Mark smiled sarcastically, shrugging.

"Nope, no problem at all! See you later."

He kept on walking, leaving Jackson standing in the hallway.

~~~~

Jackson roughly pulled the dresser drawer out, slamming it onto the bed. He took out every single piece of clothing, and threw it into his suitcase, not so gently.

A knock on his door caught his attention, while it opened slowly. BamBam appeared, his face red from crying. Jackson looked away, and continued to pack up his things. Bam spoke lowly, voice barely audible.

"Um, Jackson-"

"What is it BamBam!? Can't you see I'm busy right now!?"

Jackson yelled, making him wince from the sudden loud tone.

"Jackson, I just wanted to-"

"To what?! Tell me not to leave?! Tell me to stay and fight for my spot in the group?! Why should I? All I'll be doing is going through drama, fighting with that asshole Mark, and just be miserable in this damn place!"

Jackson slammed his suitcase cover down, almost breaking it. BamBam looked down, speaking quietly.

"Well, what about us?"

Jackson looked over, seeing him having a depressed aurora. All he could see was a lifeless body, who use to be cheerful and happy.

"What do you mean us?"

BamBam snapped his head up, eyes wide, already filling up with clear liquid of pain. Jackson already began talking, before he could.

"Is there even "us" anymore?! Look at the shit around us! You tell me if there is love anymore from all this!"

He roughly grabbed his suitcase, picking it up. He tried to pass BamBam, but was stopped by the small hand wrapping around his big arm.

"You know, some love is worth fighting for. I even thought this was real, and I would give my all in a war. But apparently, our love was so weak, that you couldn't even stand the opening fight. Thank you, for finally proving that to me. Thank you for showing me that this, was all just fake and worthless."

BamBam pushed Jackson lightly, signaling for him to go. Jackson looked down at him, lips quivering to say something.

"I love you."

BamBam instantly let more tears fall, responding.

"Yeah."

Jackson was shocked by his answer, while sighing to himself. He dragged his feet out the room into the hallway, seeing the last of everything before finally leaving.

~~~~

I know, these two chapters were short, I apologize! But, not every chapter will be like this.