Lisa is baffled. Now, she just as curious as she'll ever be. What in the world is Jennie doing whilst taking advantage of the media itself? Then she hears her call her name. "Lisa? Where are you?" 

The model had to think of an excuse quick as to why she has her phone. "I'll be out in a minute!", Lisa spoke back. She flushed the toilet even though she wasn't using it, walked out, washed her hands. Casually, she handed Jennie's phone. "I accidentally brought yours in, instead of mine.", she chuckles.

Jennie believed her and laughed it off. "It's okay. Your phone wouldn't stop buzzing.", she points at it which was still placed on the nightstand. Lisa knew what they were, and she didn't care at all. All she cared is about the game Jennie's playing. Is it what Kai really said. To claim her back even though she's done all the first moves?

Jennie scrolled through her phone. Lisa slightly peeked and she caught a quick glimpse of her scrolling through the messages Kai sent, which were the ones Lisa read. The singer lets out a loud exhalation as she ran her hands through her dark locks of hair. "What's wrong?", Lisa questioned, pretending she didn't know what was going on.

Jennie turns with a smile on her face, but it pained Lisa to know that it was only a fake smile. "It's nothing. Just Kai being an idiot.", she partially lies. She turns off her phone...completely and puts it in her purse. Lisa watched the singer get off of the bed and straight into the restroom, locking herself inside.

She followed and stood behind the door. To her surprise, she hears Jennie sniffle and slightly gasping for air.

She's crying. It was Lisa's first reaction to call out her name with her soft and gentle voice. "Jennie...". When she thought that the door wasn't going to open, it did. Lisa looks up and her heart instantly dropped. Jennie's eyes were red and puffy from the silent tears that fell. Her body trembling and her lips quivering. She has never seen the girl in this state. Not this vulnerable.

Lisa would like to believe that the concept of fame got into her head and it is making her realize now that it's changing her. Was she afraid of change? Lisa asked herself these sort of questions.

"Jennie...are you afraid?" As if she read her mind, Jennie nodded and replied, "Afraid of fame changing who I once was."

Who she once was? "The quiet and shy photographer I once was. That girl is gone for good. But that girl had a dream...but it wasn't this dream..."

Lisa listened to the singer's every word, burning it into her head. And she always knows that the girl has always wanted to be a professional photographer, to the level of photographers who work for Vogue, Gucci, Chanel, etc.

"But...there was the thing that has never changed since the day I signed that contract to RM Records.", Jennie stated boldly. Lisa gulped. What could Jennie possibly mean? "W-What do you mean?", she asked.

"Everything I've done. Signing the contract. Signing that stupid contract to pretend to date Kai. Singing for you at the fashion event. Everything was so that I can get rid of this feeling.", Jennie was at the brink of breaking down and bawling her eyes out. She was at the edge to where her emotions start to overflow. Lisa just let her and listened to everything she needed to say. 

"But I'm more than afraid of fame changing who I once was...I'm afraid of the fact that I don't know how to properly love. I love you, Lisa. But it's just...I don't know how! And the last thing I want is to lose you. So yes, I am lost. But you're right, I somehow manage to find my way to you or you find me." Tears were at the brim of her eyes, few have fallen. Lisa would wipe them away with the pad of thumb while she still listens to the girl rambling. 

Jennie breaks and tightly wraps her arms around Lisa, crying her eyes out on her chest. The model stayed still, soothing the singer's hair to help calm her down. But her painful cries just seemed to overcome that. It broke the model's heart that Jennie feels this way.