the model--3

Lisa~

Kisso
Bangkok, Thailand 1:32 p.m.

We entered a restaurant Jisoo and I used to go to in our free time. It brought back memories when Jisoo, Jungkook and I would also spend time here as well. Great, now I'm beginning to regret coming to this restaurant. Should've chosen a place myself. Some of the locals here inside recognized and greeted me a welcome back.

"Lisa?", my mom calls me, interrupting my thoughts. Which I'm glad she did. "Are you okay?", she asks me worriedly as we were about to take our order.

"Yeah, I just need to go to the restroom. I'll be right back.", I quickly left and rushed inside and locked the door behind me. I faced the mirror and looked at myself. I looked like I was about to throw up and just cry in the corner.

My heart has never healed that night. I don't think anyone has the ability to pick up the pieces and put them back together. Maybe Namjoon picked up a really tiny piece and started it off. But will it be fully fixed? Doubt it.

A tear rolled down my cheek once again and I quickly wiped it off. I took a deep breath and began to remember what Namjoon reminded me this morning about being one heart break closer to finding my true love.

A knock comes upon the door. "Lisa is everything alright in there?" It was my mom.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be out in a minute."

I look back at myself in the mirror to remind myself how strong of a woman I am. But am I really? Emotionally? I reapplied a light coat of mascara and walked out. I sat across my mom on the table she chose for the both of us. She took a sip of her water as she eyes me from head to toe suspiciousally.

"I ordered you a salad. Hope that's fine with you."

"Yeah, that's good.", I clear my throat and took a huge swig of the glass of water in front of me. "My throats been a little dry.", I pull off a smile. Our meal came in a few minutes and as we ate, we mainly talked about business. Only because I want her to not get to the lane of talking about relationships. But eventually, she pushed to that lane towards the end of our brunch date.

"All we talked about was business, why not talk about behind the scenes of the business?"

I stayed quiet and pretend not to hear her as I pay the waiter along with a tip. I can sense that I'm irritating my mom. This was not the date I expected from the both of us. I finally answer her. "I don't want to talk about it. It's too much, mom."

She purses her lips together. "Did something happen between you and Jisoo?"

I swallowed hard, holding back the tears. "Something like that.", I say with a quivering breath. "Can we go back to the hotel? I need to do some stuff."

My mom nods and we head up to her car. We got back to the hotel and I immediately went straight to my suite where I unexpectedly see my new manager sitting on the dining table.

"You're back.", she smiles and goes back to looking through the papers I told her about. I force a smile and headed straight for my room to get dressed into my regular clothing of leggings and over sized sweater. I walk out to get a snack, but I come face to face with my mom. I sighed. "Where's Rose?"

"She's down at the lobby."

"Well can you bring her back up here? Her and I have important business to talk about.", I tell my mom with attitude. The attitude I'd always give back in the days. She crosses her arms and takes a seat. I scoff and walk back into the room, not wanting to deal with her because I knew what she'd want to talk about. I thought I'd have the guts to tell her, but looks like I don't.