Chapter 7 I AM a Ninja!

-Akita's P.O.V.-

I worked all night carrying the boulder up just to get that kunai but it was soooo hard! The boulder was heavy but I was determined! Itachi had to see that I was worthy of being his student no matter what!

-Itachi's P.O.V.-

My whole family started to worry about Sasuke. He hadn't returned from giving Akita her food. Was I right about her? Did she kidnap my little brother and possibly k-....No, she couldn't of. Something told me this but facts were facts. It was sunrise now and I left quickly to search for my little brother.

I searched the entire village and even my mother and father went looking. Where could he of gone to? I went back to mine and Akita's training spot and looked around to find...nothing...

"Up here!" Someone yelled and a kunai was thrown past my face.

I quickly jumped back and took out my own kunai before looking up and seeing Sasuke and Akita up in the tree where I had thrown a kunai.

"Akita-Chan did it Nii-San! She worked hard all night! And look!" Sasuke said pointing towards the targets.

I looked back to see that it landed perfectly in the middle.

"I think I got kunai practice and the carrying a boulder up a tree thing down but that's all I had time to master." Akita said smiling.

"Sasuke you were told to bring Akita her food and come straight back home right?"

"....Right..."

"Mother and father are very worried about you. We're going home now."

-Akita's P.O.V.-

'I didn't mean to get Sasuke in trouble...this is all my fault...'

I let Sasuke jump on my back before walking down the tree.

"I'm sorry Itachi, this is all my fault. I take all responsibility for this mess." I said sadly and Itachi took his brother.

"We're leaving now, I'll see you later." Itachi said and I frowned. "As my student of course."

I was a bit surprised but when I looked up, Itachi was smiling at me.

"Y-You mean it?!"

"It would take a normal person more than a day to master these two things entirely. Go home and get some rest for now."

I smiled.

"Ok I will."

I skipped home happily though it hurt a little with the small bruises and cuts I had but I did my best to ignore them.

'I AM a ninja!'

******************************************************************************************************

That's the best I can do for now, sorry! Maybe next chappy will be at least two pages.