12 Switch

Sorry guys I hit a stump for a bit but I'm back. I've got new ideas for the original book I wanted to write. Tbh I'm proud of this one but the story I wanted to go with wasn't supposed to be like this but either way I'm proud of how it turned out. But here soon I'll have the one posted I wanted to make. Tbh for my first book, I expected it to be less popular but you guys changed my mind. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

(SMUT CONTINUES)

I suddenly feel something force a way inside me I moan and clench the rope, a hand appears on my throat holding it back. For what seemed like forever his member just rested inside me throbbing making me wetter by the second.
A sudden sting to my ass sends a wave of pleasure thru my body as he smacked it. His hands went down my sides feeling every curve stopping at my hips, instantly he started pounding the way he fucked me felt completely new. He grunted every time I clenched his thickness.
"Fuck me, Mark" I hear his chuckle but it wasn't behind me it was in front of me... "Mm.m.Mark?" "Yes dear." A hand appeared on my head pulling my hair back causing me to tilt my head.

"Awwh what's the matter don't you like the little surprise I gave you" "she better fucking appreciated every inch, fuck she's tight" I was in shock I couldn't believe this was happening but I wasn't upset I was enjoying every bit of Jacks member deep inside me but I couldn't believe Mark was letting him fuck me. But I didn't care at this point I was being filled with so much pleasure I could hardly breathe but a few moans here and there. "Open your mouth now" Mark slowly rams his member at the back of my throat making me take every bit holding it there making me choke on it then making me choke on it over and over.
They both groan as they fuck me senseless, Jack pulls out making me whine and beg for more, a swift slap crossed the ass again makes me only wetter than before. Suddenly I'm being moved to a different position. They force me into a sitting position. "Let me bury my face deep in your tight little pussy" I start to grind against jacks silver tongue make my insides heat up immensely omg this felt so fucking good I was shaking so much I felt as if I was going to explode from the intense pleasure. This was my first threesome it was amazing my thought was interrupted by Jack suddenly stopping and pulling away.

They both started sucking on my breast Mark slowly started to play with my ass making it feel good with each trace over my entrance. Jack started to play with my pussy making me purr, Mark then positions his member against my ass slowly pushing it in. I wince in a slight bit of pain as I take in all of him inside. Mark then lifts both my legs up letting them drape over his arms letting my legs spread. Jack then slowly shoved his cock deep inside my pussy.
I was completely filled and already completely dripping with juices just waiting to be completely destroyed. They both started thrusting, the pain I felt when Mark entered was now gone and was getting more pleasurable by the second. If they kept this up I was going to cum soon... They both sped up making me scream and moan fuck I've never been double penetrated before this felt amazing. "IM GONNA CUM" Mark slows down a bit still thrusting deep "Not until I say you can"

he growled those words in my ear making me weak. I wasn't too sure how long I could hold off the pressure building up inside. I begin to tremble slightly. "CUM NOW" Mark thrust as deep as he can unloading his hot cum inside.
I cum hard on Jacks cock still shaking slightly, jack then pulls out and cums. (SMUT ENDS)
We all rest for a minute to catch our breath. Mark unties me and helps me to the bathroom. He turns the shower on letting it get hot and steamy we both get in. The warm droplets hug my body washing away the sweat.
"Mark you know you didn't half to do that right?" He gave me a warm smile "I know cutie but you deserved some raunchy fun after everything I know that the whole Alex thing has been eating away at you." I hug mark tight and thank him for the privilege he gave me tonight but I reassured him I only need him to please me. Mark raised an eyebrow and chuckled at me as I giggled at him and repeatedly saying I do tho! He pulled me in and smashed his lips against mine for a sweet passionate kiss. "I love you (YN)" my heart thumped hard... "I love you mark"
"Oh and you are mine if you haven't realized beautiful"
He lifts my chin and gazes into my eyes for a while. "Your absolutely beautiful". I shy away "am not" he chuckles "are you questioning me sweetheart, cause we can play again and I'll punish my girl in the ways I see fit if she doesn't stop this self-pity" "hush you are gorgeous, do I make my self clear?"
"

Yes Sir"
"Such a good student"

Also, we hit 1.27k reads I'm so happy to see this book go as well as it did. There's much more for this story so just hold tight. Go check out my other book "More love than tricks" its a Darkiplier fanfiction for my Darkiplier lovers and I'll see you in the next chapter