3 Dark and Light

WARNING
This chapter has sensitive topics.

I slowly open my eyes to only be greeted with Chika setting on my side of the bed, that's right I'm with Mr. Fischbach the memories come rushing back from last night. The way Mark's lips felt on yours was so addictive it made you blush at the thought. I look over to see Mark sleeping peacefully his hair fallen into place perfectly, the warm morning sun resting on his chest trickleing down his tone stomach. God he was sexy and charming, what am I thinking? I'm with Alex! yet I dread the thought of him. Today I had to go back to the apartment but I didn't want to leave I felt happy and I couldn't understand why I felt this way.

well good morning beautiful.

You cover your face and start to blush, Sorry for stareing mark.

Don't be my dear it's adorable

I had a wonderful time with you yesterday.

It was my pleasure hun, would you like to grab coffee before I take you back home?

That sounds wonderful, I get out of bed and head to the bathroom door before I open the door I'm spun around and instantly Mark plants a kiss on my lips,
I pull away and giggle and head into the shower. The warm droplets hit my skin covering my body in a warm sensation until I whimper in pain, Alex... We've been together for 3 years what had seemed like a day dream turned into a nightmare I felt trapped with Alex. I need to get home just in case he was home already I didn't want him being suspicious, Although it's not like I don't already know he's cheating, I've seen the random panties he claims are mine but I know they arnt. I can even smell it on him, but no matter how much I try to leave he threatens everything I have I don't want others to get involved, I don't want anyone hurt especially Mark.

*****Time Skip******

I'll have a Carmel Frappuccino, what will you have (YN)?

Same I say with a smile.
We find a place to set near the window, it was early fall and the trees where changing colors. As I gaze over the beautiful view I look over to see Mark handing me the coffee, I thank him for taking me here.

I thought you might love the simplicity it's a very cozy coffee shop. So (YN) tell me about yourself.

Oh I'm not that interesting.

Mark scoffs.
That's a lie for sure, I've never met someone quite like you.

Same goes for you
I wanna have a shop one day like this but for art instead, I know I'll get there soon enough with hard work and dedication.

That's very mindful of you. your hard work will definitely pay off with how determined you are. It takes a lot of effort to get me where I am now so I believe you'll do great.

I really appreciate hearing that from you sir.

Of course only to inspire young minds to go for their goals, is one of my very own goals in life.

The title teacher really did fit him well, he was very passionate about his students and education, his teacher aspect was very attractive there was a slight taboo feeling about it that turned me on, that made me want him.

Well would you like to get going?

I nod my head yes and we head back to my apartment, I thank Mark for the wonderful time I spent with him and the coffee and proceeded to go inside my apartment. I close the door behind me and head into my room to change into something more comfortable. My phone buzzes

Alex: Hey babe I'll be home soon just out with the guys.

Me: alrighty I'm just about to work on my homework.

I Sigh and pull out my new art supplies and set up a canvas, I start to paint out my idea, a few hours later and a few finishing touches and I'm done. I set it aside to dry so I can take it in the morning. I look at the time it's late and so is Alex, it didn't surprise me. I clean off the paint on my hands and head to bed, I start to fall asleep when I hear footsteps making their way to my room, the door burst open. It's Alex his hair is messy and his clothes are ruffled up... he stumbles slightly making his way over to the bed, he climbs into bed he scoots close to my ear

I want you

He slides his hands up your shirt, in annoyance you push his hands away

Awwwh come on baby are you still mad about our fight.

His words are slurred and his breath smells of pure alcohol, he trys once more.

Stop. I was furious I didn't want anything to do with him.

You need to stop acting like a bitch (YN)

Alex pins you down you struggle and tell him to get off,

Or what hmmm

I spit in his face, instantly he back hands me leaving a slight red mark, I bite back my tears and try to buck him off, he starts to take off his pants along with mine.

Please Alex don't do this
I whine

Be quite or I'll do worse then last time you stupid bitch

Tears start to roll down your cheek burning hot as he has his way with you.

Mark... I need you....

Alex finishes and passes out, I quietly get out of bed and go into the bathroom and lock the door and step into the shower, I hang my head down and start to sob intensely I was so upset I couldn't bearly breath. My face stinged from where Alex hit me I don't wanna be here anymore I just can't I need to get away from him... I finish my shower and take a spot on the couch to sleep away from Alex.

My phone is buzzing, I look at the time 6am, I get up and get ready to leave grabbing my art work I walk over to the campus and head to Mr. Fischbach class I'm early class won't start till another thirty minutes, After the long night I had I rest my head and wait for the time to pass. I wanted to stay with Mark for a few days, but I need to figure out a way to lie to Alex... I'll just text my best friend Samantha.

Me: Hey Sammie I need a favor.

Samantha: Sure what do you need?

Me: I need you to lie for me.

Samantha: Why what's the matter?

Me: Alex and me had an argument and I need to spend some time away and I have an idea on where I wanna go for a bit just please tell him I'm with you if he asks.

Samantha: Alright I'll do that, just be safe please.

Sammie was a life savor. Soon enough everyone piled in, including Mr. Fischbach

Good Morning everyone
He looks my way and gives me a warm smile but he starts to studies my face and gives me a slight worried look.
He finishes giving an assignment and begins to grade papers. A silent vibration in my pocket goes off

Mr. F: Are you okay?

Me: I'm alright I need to talk to you after class tho.

Mr. F: Will do.

He gets up and start to ask the class for their art work. I hand him mine and take the next assignment sheet and quietly work on it.

Mark P.O.V

She.. She had a mark on her face it wasn't super noticeable but I know for sure it wasn't there yesterday, after all I spent all day stareing at her beautiful face. Is that what she wants to talk about? I go back to grade art work when I come across hers... I'm beyond speechless.... She painted the the huge bruise on her side, dark purples and blues spread across the canvas. Dose she need to talk to me because of this? Should I ask her about it... I also know it's not my place to ask but I want to know shes safe. I wonder if I could see more of her art work to see if the bruises are a recurring theme...God I hope not.

I hope every one is enjoying the story so far there will be updates almost every week as fast as I can write. Please vote and subscribe and thank you for giving my story a try
I'd love to hear down in the comments what you thought about this chapter