4 If Walls Could Talk

Class is dismissed

Mark waits until everyone but just us are left in the room to come up to me

What would you like to talk about?
He looks at me with worried eyes

"I'm alright Mark. I just wanted to ask you if I could spend the next couple of days with you, if that wouldn't be to much to ask of you"

Mark sighs and kneels down besides me

Yes you may

Mark puts his hand on my cheek and moves it in his direction gently caressing my cheek with his thumb, his touch was warming and made me feel little better.

(YN) if you need to tell me anythi
I cut mark off.

I just got into an argument with my roommate. Things just need to cool off, that's all Mark.

He relaxs a little and stands up.

Well after class I'll meet you in the parking lot.

He gathers his things and heads out as I do the same and go to my next class.

I keep thinking about last night. I just can't shake off everything that happend. I head to the bathroom and as I stare at the mirror I start to tear up... There's a mark on my face... No wonder Mark is acting like that... He knows something up. Maybe he didn't see it and he's just cares about you. Yeah that's it. I rummage for my make up to cover it up the best I could. As I walk back to class my phone goes off.

Alex: Baby I'm sorry.

Me:..........

Alex: Come on (YN), I couldn't help it your just so sexy.

Me: I'm gonna be gone at Sammies for awhile...

Alex: really that whore.

Me: she not a whore. Grow the fuck up.

Alex: Whatever, please come back (YN)

Me: No

Alex: Now you're pissing me off and I wouldn't do that if I we're you.

Me: leave me alone Alex

Alex: Fine I'm coming to get you from Samanthas.

Me: don't please I'll come back in a few days, please Alex just let me be for a bit, and we will go back to being happy I promise.

Alex: Fine.

What am I doing....i turn my phone off and head back to class, for the remainder of the time I put my head down I start to passout. All of a sudden I'm in a dark dreary room,I hear a voice telling me to look for a key, I'm holding a piece of paper that says look for the light and you will be set free but before I can look around for the key, a dark figure comes out and hits me in the side I fall to my knees and cry holding my ribs, everything fades and instantly I wake up and Burst into tears, I look around to to find that class was over and I was the only one left in the class room. I wipe my tears away and try to forget about the dream. I head out side to see Mark waiting on me I head to his car and smile knowing that I'll be safe with him.

******Time Skip******

We get inside of Mark's house he points me to the guess room. I start to take some clothes I packed out of my bag and place them neatly on the dresser.
I looked at my phone and sigh and pulg it in and leave it on the dresser to charge. I walk down stairs, down the hallway, I smell something wonderful as I get closer to the kitchen I peer my head around the kitchen to see mark cooking, he's wearing an apron humming a soft melody. He catches me out the corner of his eye.