7 The Knight

I'm sorry Mark I just wanted some water.

You could have woke me up (YN)....

He gives me a warm smile, tears start to form in his deep brown eyes.

I was so scared... I've been here for 7 days... day and night just incase you woke up.

Mark wraps me up in his arms tight, his embrace was so warm and welcomeing.

I was out that long?

You must be very tired poor thing

Yes but I'm just glad your okay.

Did they tell you when I'm allowed to go home?

Well now since your awake.

Shortly after two doctors walk in and talk with me and Mark for a while, they runs some last minute test and tell me that I need to take it easy for awhile. They request me to stay at home. I thank them for all they did and they smile and wish me speedy recovery.
Shortly after I get changed Mark leads me to his car.
Inside the car Mark turns to me.

(YN) in case Alex is your "roommate" I'd like you to stay at my place for a while till you recover. I'd feel better if I knew you were with me.

I nodd and agree.

*****TimeSkip*****

Down chika. We can't be jumping on Miss (YN) she doesn't feel to well.

Chika whimpers and lays down.

(YN) you should go to the bathroom there's a surprise.

I Suspiciously walk up stairs to the bathroom, the door slowly opens revealing candals spread around and rose petals as well, theres champagne and a nice bubble bath ready, suddenly a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I figured a nice relaxing bath would make things feel much better

Mark you didn't half to
I giggle.

Oh but I do for M,Lady

Mark chuckles and nips at my neck. He closes the door behind him and helps me undress and helps me dip into the tub. The warm water feels so good, Mark kisses my head and pours me a glass of champagne and let's me know he's preparing dinner down stairs and that he'll let me know when it's ready. I sink back into the warm water, he's too good to me I swear. I giggle and sip some of my drink and enjoy the bubbles.

Mark's P.O.V

Wipeing the tears off my face I take a deep breath and sigh. I'm glad shes okay... She was bleeding out so badly I didn't know if she was gonna make it... Thankfully they caught those bastereds,
She deserves a break from all the BS. I couldn't leave her at her place if that douche bag was there... I didn't know what he was fully capable of but he had shown me enough that it would not be the safest option to leave her there. She'll just half to stay here for awhile and I'll collect her home work. I'll need to pick her up some clothes, I'll just go head and pick some up while I'm out. The sweet smell of steak fills the air, its ready I better let her know. I finish fixing (YN) plate and lay it on the dinner table and wipe my hands off on a near by towel and head up stairs. As I reach for the bathroom door it opens, (YN) walks out in a black tank top and fuzzy sleep plants.

Dinners ready sweetheart

She gives me a light smile and walks passed me slowly going down the stairs holding her side. She was in a lot of pain and I hated seeing her this way. I did my best to help her over to the table. Her eyes widen as she see her steak.

Mark you really shouldn't have this is too sweet

I wanted this night to be very relaxing for you and I thought what better way to make thing even better by going out of my way to see you smile all night.

She finished her dinner and walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek and takes my plate.

No no no miss we can't have any of this now.

But Mark I can't let you do everything.

It's okay I insist

She nods her head and giggles and thanks me again handing me her plate. I head to the kitchen to start washing the dishes.

MARK!

Instantly I stopped what I was doing and dashed out from the kitchen to see (YN) holding her side covered in blood.

I think the stitches open a little.

I take her to the bathroom to wash off the blood, I then proceed to put fresh bandaged on her.

Please be more carefull next time love

She falls against me, she passed out, I hold her up and Pat her face a few times.

(YN) hey sweetheart you okay?

Shhhee yeahhh immm fineee, just tireeerrdd.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my bed, laying her down gentlely, I pull the covers over her. I head back down stairs to clean up the blood on the stair way and down the hallway, I fix the bathroom back up and put the candles up, I finally finish up the dishes and take a nice shower. I put dry towel around me and take Chika out one more time for the night. Chika follows me back in and into the bedroom, trots to her bed making a few circle before laying down. I crawl into bed beside (YN) she's sound asleep.... so beautiful. GoodNight (YN).

*****TimenSkip*****

I wake up to a few licks to the face from Chika. I giggle and look around to see a note laying on the dresser besides me.

Good Morning Beautiful
Im currently at work, I'll be back at five pm. You are to rest young lady and please be careful. You have my number if you need me. I made you breakfast it's waiting on the table down stairs. Have a good day beautiful, I'll be home soon.

I smiled to myself. How did I manage to meet someone as sweet as Mark. I make my way down the stairs, still in pain from last night when my wound opened. I trail past the living room to the kitchen and set down to the amazing French toast Mark made me. Chika nuzzles her face into my lap. I look around... His place could use some feminine touch, or at least a nice cleaning. I finish my breakfast and head up back to the bed room to change clothes.

Sorry for the short chapter. I know its been a while since I've posted. A lots happend in a short amount of time. But expect more to come your way here soon. Thank you for sticking with me. Please subscribe, and vote!!!