2 The Date

Marks POV= marks point of view

We arrive at the Art show the gallery is lined with beautiful paintings left and right, in awe you find yourself lost in the message each artist left, you were so caught up admiring each one you almost forgot Mr. Fischbach was besides you.

Ive never seen such beautiful works of art right in front of me.

I have.

With this I look up at him to see his chocolate eyes burrowing into me, I look down my cheeks start to burn hot.

I'm glad to see your enjoying the show, I hope that one of my students will paint something inspirational that we could put in the art show.

That would be nice little challenge. We finished the tour and head outside Mr. Fischbach pipes up

Would you care to join me for dinner (YN)

Why of course.

his face beams with delight as we get into his car we make our way to a little diner. We head inside and take our seats in one of the empty booths, a waitress takes our order and comes back with food. I look over at at Mr. Fischbach studying his features up close I was mesmerized by the way his locks fell against his face so perfectly, how his look over all made me feel weak. I wonder how his lips would feel pressed against mine what am I thinking he's my teacher... My insanely hot teacher, I giggle at my thought which seem to catch Mr. Fischbach attention

What's so funny hmmm

he says in a playful tone.

Oh nothing Sir just remembering a funny joke.

That was a close one.

Alright well let me get the bill.

He finishes paying for the bill we head outside to only find its pouring cats and dogs, we rush to the car, we're completely drenched when we enter the car we look at each other and go into a fit of hysterical laughter. Mr. Fischbach catches his breath

(YN) Would you like to come over to my place it's close by, I could drop you off tommarow.

My heart starts to thump

I uhh would lov

I instantly get cut off by Mr. Fischbach

Yay!!! You get to meet chika!!

Confused I shake my head and giggle. Soon enough we pull down a long drive way pulling up to a beautiful house, we head for the door to get out of the rain. We enter the nicely lit living room all of a sudden I'm tackled to the floor by a ball of yellow fur. Mr. Fischbach throws his head back in laughter

Chika that's not how were supposed to greet our guest.

So this is the legendary Chika I was told about
I giggle

nice to meet you girl

Chika smiles from ear to ear panting with excitement of someone new. He helps me off the floor

Thank you Sir

Please call me Mark.

He gives me a low chuckle and pulls me up with in an instant I get nocked into marks arms by chika.

Now chika that wasn't very nice.

We both start to burn a little red once we look at one another.

I'm sorry Mark

oh don't be my girl chika likes you.

I lift my self up, and ask Mark if I could take a shower while he runs my soaked clothes in the dryer. He points me in the direction of the shower, I close the door behind me and undress and leave my clothes on the floor outside the door and hop in the warm steamy shower, I hiss in pain as the bruise on my ribs were still tender I shook off the pain and started to washup.

Marks POV

I pick up her clothes from the floor and head to the dryer to throw them in. I can't believe the day I've had so far with her she so enchanting, the way her face looked when chika jumped on her was absolutely priceless. I chuckle to myself, I can't help but feel all warm inside when I'm talking to her, gosh I'm a dork a few days in and Ive already fallen for one of my students. But who could blame me (YN) was passionate, beautiful, and awfully sexy. Alright alright ya pervert, I noticed the way she looked at me with those bright blue eyes, I wonder If she feels the same. I was Inturupted from my thoughts as the dryer buzzed. I took her clothes back to the room and fold them neatly on the dresser, I rummage thru my closet to lay out a black T-shirt with a big holographic M on the front and some soft blue sleep pants neatly folded on the bed I then head to the living room to look for a movie on Netflix.

I finish up my shower and step out and dry my self off with the towl hanging near by, I slip out my make up and perfume from my pursue and touch up what I washed off in the shower. I finally peak my head around the door to see my clothes setting neatly on the dresser along with a fresh set of comfortable clothes folded on the bed, I slid on the black T-shirt with the holographic M on the front and lift up the soft cozy pants. I proceed to make my way down the hallway to see Mark going thru a list of movies, I approach him and sit next to him on the couch
Chika and me have been waiting forever. I giggle and poke his side for teasing me, he comes back pokeing me as well turning it into a pokeing war which turned into tickleing, I could hardly breath because of my ribs, I couldn't let him know, I didn't know how to stop him from tickleing me but it was hurting more and more and I know he didn't mean to harm me...... In frantic flailing and laughter I break his intense tickleing session by smashing my lips into his. Instantly I'm taken back by just how soft his lips are we deepen the kiss, I pull back to state that I told you to stop tic before I could finish my sentence Mark cramed his soft lips into mind making it the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced, Mark starts to trail down my neck leaving soft nibbles and with that he hits a sweet spot on my neck which sends me to throw my head back and whimper with pleasure, mark growls low purr and continues to cater to my sweet spot. I grab his hair and pulls and in a deep sexy voice I wouldn't do that if I were you hun. I pull yet again to only feel his teeth sink in not breaking the skin but roughly pulling at my sweet spot. Chika then jumps on us breaking the sexual tension, we burst into laughter then we look up at one another to only realized we were both bright red. Your Quite the kisser (YN) I giggle and blush more I whisper so are you. He pulls me in close and we start to watch a movie during the movie I managed to fall asleep in his chest. Mark carries me to his bed and cuddles up close to me as he dose he notices I unconsciously hiss in pain when he put his arm on my side. Out of curiosity he pulls up my shirt to only exposed the bruise. In a low snarl he whispered Who ever did this to you will pay.