Chapter 1: Dancing with the future not knowing my past

Chapter 1: Dancing with the future not knowing it was the outcome of my past

My body moving to every flow prefectly to the silent yet rhythm fill tune.

The blinding lights capturing me in it's gaze, surrounding my body with it's unwanted glow.

I felt cold hands wrap around my waist, it wasn't comforting nor bad but I felt how dangerous these hands were, it's brittling cold touch sends heat to my core.

He skillfully spins me around a dance with death, I thought. Unconsciously pulling my body free but my body and mind wanted two different things.

As if not my own, I felt at peace choosing to live in the moment. The music began to play louder, from it's graceful tune to one of caution signs.

Suddenly it ended my body coming closer to the one that's holding mine. Black strands met my eyes with unsmiling brown light eyes, golden even.

The surrounding suddenly change, an unflattering smirk present on his lips as if planning something, something unsettling. The dark seems to get darker as my eyes focus on his face.

His face came closer as if for a kiss my eyes close without a second thought but the kiss never came my eyes open wide seeing all round dark.

The boy completely disappeared.

A sound one of thousand little wasps began to play.

Its buzzing getting louder and even louder...
...
..
.

My eyes flew open

My breath caught, almost killing myself as I began to heave out rows of cough. I was awake now, with a start a dream I never had before; I could feel the strange pang of my young heart.

'fairly I was scared'

"Eliza get up" the voice of my little sister banging through the door "if you don't hurry your gonna be late" she said huffing as if fustrated.

'Oh shit' like thoughts flying back at me, I flew out of bed rushing to the bathroom quick and doing my business fast. Throwing on a wash out blue jeans with a plain white t shirt having the words love display.

Running through the door not caring how I look at this point. "Hi mom.... Love u mom" I said seeing her in the kitchen kissing her cheek quickly making my way out the door, I know dad left for work already so I didn't ask.

"Be careful with the rush you on you might hurt something" she said laughing at her own words standing by the door.

I turn around giving a wave. Turning back quickly I trip the source is a rock . my mom gasps "I'm fine mom" I said brushing myself off acting all natural I heard her giggle at my attempt to be cool.

Heading towards the bus stop the few usual kids were there, talking about the things they gonna do this summer.  I silently waited on the bus putting my ear phones in while I wait. The music blaring the voice of Ciara coming through.

I move my feet slightly to each beat slowly not drawing attention . A few second later the bus came. I was even more excited about this day, not only is it the last day of school its the RWN dance camp thats gonna happen.

I know its silly to be excited for camp but its been my passion to go there when I was a kid. Now I got the big oppournity I can't waste it.

I came off the bus making my way through the doors of the school "Eli" the voice of my best friend shouted she clearly excited for camp as I am. We share the same passion being 14 and all that jazz.