Chapter 36: Intensely sick

"Sir, she's awake," I heard a voice said, but it sounded so far away. It's like a distance I wish to never reach, yet I'm floating in the abyss of darkness to reach it.

I heard the shuffling of feet moving away, but one stood out, coming closer along with the silent click of a door closing.

Somehow there wasn't any sound after that, just silence. I felt someone standing directly above me, its presence intently having effect on me. The intense feeling of hate and dangerous intent surrounds me.

The fear resetting in my stomach once again. I already know who was waiting for me.

My lids force to open with the surrounding pain in my head, just the thinking was causing too much. "Well, hello," the most threatening voice said. I try to move, fear, the shock fill my being. They bonded my hands and feet to the bed, I couldn't dare meet his eyes.

The aura was deadly enough "look at me Eliza" he said daring me to disobey as he gripped tightly on the bed frame, so I look up forcing myself to meet his intense gaze.

I could tell he was holding himself back the vivid lines of veins in his tight grip told me enough. The movement of his jawline told me he was clenching his teeth.

He suddenly let out a low laugh one with no ounce of emotion, as he looks slightly to the right bringing his eyes back to mine.

The fake amusement vanishes, I began to shake the fear of not knowing what he'll do to me scared me more.

"Eliza, you've been a bad girl, running away with your friends must have been fun," he said calmly as he stretched his hand brushing softly on my cheeks, turning my hand from his reach I held my breath.

He gripped my cheeks tightly roughly turning my head to face him, his anger was even more evident.

"Don't fucking play with me bitch" before he finishes my cheek stings from the impact of his smack but he didn't seem to finish.

Hitting me over and over my cry of pain didn't die down "scream louder, I can't hear you" he whispered in my ear hitting me once again on my face.

My lip stings blood filling my mouth, I cry till my throat hurts.

The sick satisfaction on his face made me angry, angry at all the pain I'm in.

"Hush now, your punishment shall be more painful you'll scream for death," he said a promise, wiping the stray tears from my face this time I held my face in place. His fingers brush my lips softly it was almost disgusting to feel his skin.

Taking me by surprise his lips crash to mine bruising my lips to mesh with his. He tightly grips my cheeks causing the pain to be more intense.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth, I try blinking the tears away wanting to be wash away with the pain. I whimpered when he suddenly came on the bed, laying on top of me.

Our lips still meshed together but I felt his hands move under the shirt I was in. I started to panic, forcing my hand from its bond.

He didn't seem to care about my struggle as I felt his cold fingers brush against my nipple.

Releasing my lips he gave them one last lick before his hands forced their way further down.

"Sweet"

I started to thrash, pleading to beg him not to touch me. He only laughs at my attempt as he forced my shorts down.

"No please no" I pleaded

He gave me one look that sent my heart down south, his cold eyes told me he was not listening to me ever.

"Probably if you beg more I'll actually give a fuck to stop," he said somewhat mockingly.

From what I went through I didn't have much pride, so stupidly I beg him to stop giving in to what he wanted.

A smirk across his lips.

My words cut sharp at his fingers right on my folds. Tears were already rolling down my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this" I cried

"Isn't it awful enough that you ruin my life, please don't do this"

My stomach fell at his laugh no emotion of giving into my words.

It was spine chilling when his eyes met mines, the furious gaze never seems to fade holding me hostage. He stopped his hand movement bringing me to his mercy when he pulls a knife out, sliding it along the outline of my cheeks, pressing ever so slightly.

I hiss from the sharp edge piercing my skin a little, he only smiles satisfied if even not caring for the pleads in my eyes.

"you know why you're like this?"

"ANSWER ME" he shouted suddenly, pushing the blade deeper as he did.

"you make me sick, you fucking psycho," I said behind my whimpers, the warm liquid trailing down my cheek told me I was already bleeding.

"your almost charming Eliza, breaking my heart," he said calmly but without warning, he skillfully pulls the knife cutting my cheek more. My whimpers went on deaf ears as he examines the blood trailing his finger along with the liquid. 

"Sadly I'll have to break your soul" he sickly places the bloodied finger in his mouth sucking the blood from it as he closes his eyes, in his dream state a sudden crash came from out the window but he doesn't t seem to be fazed.

"Help me, please" I screamed wanting to gain the attention of outside, regretfully I received a slap on my bloodied cheek, my head went hardly to the other side. I couldn't hear anything only felt the pain it wrung  as so my head became fuzzy.

I felt sick, the numbness being more evident.

"you vile thin..." he began to say but stop as the door swung open, one of his men stood barely looking alive

"Boss...Argh" his voice went deaf as a gunfire went off behind him, his blood pouring out of his now lifeless body.

I felt my hands being released along with my feet, my body being pull like a rag doll.

Jayvin had the most vicious look on his face, pulling me along with force as he entered a next room.

More crashes came along with a loud bang on the closed door.

"Avery...." the muffle voice of Ashton came through, relieved fill me knowing he was still alive, knowing I haven't cause death upon them.

"Shit" I heard him cursed pulling me along  lifelessly to an unknown destination.

A metal door slide open, the cold touch on my skin cause numbers goosebumps to appear.

Even in my dazed state I know I had to escape, he was gonna take me away again finish what he started.

Before he could take a step I stomp on his foot unexpectedly he released me causing my knees to buckled. I crawled vigorously to the close door where sounds of it attempting to be open was sounded.

"Ashton I..." before my words could be finished a heavy object slam in the back of my head. My cries of pain intensifies as black spots appear blurring my vision.

"Stupid bitch" he said one last time before stomping in my back. I felt my limps loose there strength as my body drown in the surrounding pain.

"Fuck...why do you drive me to hurt you" he tossed my body over his shoulder, his tone a fake conviction of softness.

I suddenly heard myself giggle, a giggle of madness slowly losing the last of my sanity. He ignore my burst of laughter but I felt him tense then relax.

The door slam shut on its own, shutting tightly with an alarm deep showing a red light of security.

'Where is this?'

'Underground tunnels?'

The sounds from above was muffled but it couldn't muffle the gunfires and heavy footsteps moving.

It sounded like war.