the vampire diaries • kai parker

As Crazy As Him
A.N: so um i wrote this a while ago so forgive the cringiness thx

"C'mon, Tyler. Open the door, I just want to see him." I knock on the door, my once cheery demeanor changing into anger when he doesn't obey my request after the tenth time of asking.

"Tyler," I say, my voice louder this time. "Open the fucking door or I'll break it down." My hand forms a fist, I bang on the door with the side of my fist, making it louder.

This continues for a moment until I decide to back up and use my powers. "Motus." My eyes are set on the door as it blows off the hinges and into the apartment.

My head snaps over to Tyler who's on the phone. "I really hope you have a better reason for not opening the door than being on the phone."

"Y/N, leave or I'll call Elena." At his amusing threat, I cock my head to the side.

I nearly snort. "You'll call Elena, huh? Before or after I give you an aneurysm?" I wiggle my fingers in a small manner. "Where's Kai?"

Tyler visibly gulps, shaking his head. "You're not taking him out of here."

   "You don't get to decide that. Where is he?"

   "In the back room." Tyler gestures to a door behind himself, moving out of the way once I walk over there.

   I move to stand next to him for a moment. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" I give a smile. "Thanks, Tyler." I place a hand on his shoulder, letting my magic slip from my fingers and make him fall unconscious and onto the floor.

   I open the door, seeing Kai lying on a makeshift hospital bed with an IV hooked up to him. "There's my idiot." I let a small smile creep up on my face as I go and take out the wires and IVs. I stand next to him for a moment, waiting for him to wake up. "C'mon, wake up, Kai. We don't have all day."

   A small gasp left his lips as his eyes opened and searched the room. His gaze fell onto me and one of his signature smirks graced his face. "Hello there. I could get used to waking up with you by my side."

   I roll my eyes. "Shut up. We have to get out of here before they find wolf-boy." I gesture to Tyler's unconscious body on the floor.

   "Don't change the subject. You know you love me in your own weird, twisted way."