-Chapter46

“Harry seriously I don't need carrying I'm fine,” I yell at Harry as he gathers me into his arms and carries me from his car to my door,

“But I insist,” Harry whines kissing my cheek and taking a leap from one step to the other.

“But I don't need carrying!” I whine imitating the same voice Harry used,

“Oh well, I’m carrying you because I love you,” Harry winks at me and kisses my other cheek; I feel my cheeks warm red with a blush. I don’t know why but today we have jumped on every chance we can get to say I love you to each other.

“I love you too,” I grin and now peck Harry's cheek as it blushes red to, he rolls his eyes and takes another wide step until we get to the door of my house.

I'm quite amazed that the boys didn’t ask anything about Alessandro and James, I mean I know Harry told them and knowing Louis I would have thought he would have asked. I'm not saying this to try and get attention because I actually prefer to not talk about it, luckily the bruise on my cheek faded over night slightly. So the vibrant purples and greens have now faded and aren’t noticeable when I cover it with make up.

“Harry can you put me down now?” I plead Harry when we get to the porch and try to wriggle out of his tight grip but Harry tightens the grip.

“No, never.” Harry smirks and leans down a little so I can unlock the door, but to my surprise the door is already unlocked. My body freezes in the moment and I feel Harry's body tensing next to mine.

“Princess stay here, I'll go in first,” Harry whispers into my ear and then pecks me onto the lips as he sets me down to my feet. I nod my head reluctantly and wait behind Harry and he slowly pulls down on the door handle and takes a step into the house.

I don't think time has gone so slowly in my life. When Harry's body is fully in the house I take a step into the house feeling vulnerable staying outside. I launch my hand around Harry's arm to let him no I'm here. He looks down at me and his gaze softens and he leans down and pecks my lips again.

The a sense of comfort surfs my body as Harry's lips brushes against mine for a nano second, then Harry looks back into the living room and takes a couple steps forwards looking around the room really consciously.

I feel his body tense when he looks around the corner and then he lets out a light sigh of relaxation and relief. Harry looks over to me with sorrow in his eyes, I frown my eyebrows and walk over to where he is standing and look around the corner.

“Hey sis,” Eric smirks, my mum is sitting on the sofa and my dad is in the kitchen making a drink, I feel my mouth drop with shock and anger. What the hell are they doing here?

“What the hell are you doing here?!” I speak my mind, my mum’s eyebrows furrow into a frown and Eric sends me a glare.

“We are staying at our house what else does it look like?” my mum sends me a sneer; I roll my eyes and look up at Harry and then remember. James owned this house, that’s why he wanted the money and Harry gave him the money, so whether James got the money or not, Harry owns this house.

Harry looks down at me and sees my grin and he immediately understand what I'm thinking and smiles back and nods his head. I look back over to Eric and smirk; he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

“What are you and your pathetic boyfriend thinking?” he snarls, I let out a chuckle and I feel Harry's breathe against my skin as he lets out a chuckle to.

“We were thinking what we were going to do with the wallpaper? I never have liked the magnolia, to plain.” I respond amusedly,

“What the hell? You are NOT redecorating my house,” my mum bellows at me, standing to her feet and taking a couple steps towards me.

“Your house? Is it really your house? Or was it James?” I ask the amusement still hinting my voice,

“Well yes we do owe James the money for the house, but it is our house.” My mum retorts unsurely looking around at my brother who is standing in the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

“You don't owe James anything, you owe Harry everything,” I grin at my mum and then look over her shoulder to Eric and then at the door frame of the kitchen where my dad is standing.

“What do you mean we owe Harry everything?” Eric growls,

“Well he saved my life from James and Alessandro who held me hostage until they got their money, Harry paid them their money, and so this house is Harry's.” I state looking up at Harry who has an amused face plastering his own. I notice he is having a semi stare off with my brother.

“That’s ridiculous, stop lying child,” my mum retorts chuckling to herself, I roll my eyes.

“Shall we call Emily and John? The people who were assigned to guard the house last night because of what happened? We could ask them who paid the men?” I smile innocently,

“Did they hurt you?” my dad stutters in the background he walks over next to my mum and then takes a few more steps towards me.

“Alessandro assaulted her and James nearly broke her cheek bone, and she was in a car crash, but she is fine.” Harry snarls from behind me, I feel his body tense.

“Oh my gosh my poor ickle!” my dad exclaims running towards me with his arms open ready to embrace me into a hug, but Harry wraps his arms around me and stops my dad from hugging me.

“No if you don't mind sir, I want you out of my house, all three of you, you have half an hour to pack your things. I'm on the understanding that all of the furniture came with the house so all you need is your clothes.” Harry states stubbornly. My mum, dad and Eric all look bewildered with disbelief and hurt.

“You can't throw us out of our own house?!” my mum screams at Harry,

“No but he can throw you out of his,” I state rolling my eyes.

“Libby loo, come on? You are actually throwing us out and backing with him?” Eric questions, putting emphasise on him.

“Yup pretty much, so if you aren’t gone with in the half an hour I'm going to call Emily and John.” I state and then walk pass my so call family and over to the kitchen.

Harry follows me suit and then embraces me into a hug as soon as we are both through the door, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. I'm forced to stand on tippy toes as I'm too short and Harry isn’t in the mood to bend down. I breathe in Harry's scent and my nerves instantly relax.

“I love you,” Harry whispers into my neck as he traces kisses along my skin,

“I love you more,” I whisper into Harry's neck smirking as I place a kiss on his skin copying Harry.

“I love you most,” Harry retorts, I feel his smile grow against my skin and his breathe tickling my ear.

“Are we going to the studio again tomorrow?” I ask Harry ignoring his last comment,

“Yeah is that ok? I could drop you off at college if you want?” Harry offers lifting his head from my neck but still holding me in his arms.

“No, I'm good coming to watch you lot,” I say with a wink, Harry chuckles and pouts his lips, god how I love this boy.