36.

Thank you so much for the 3.63k it is unreal to see how many people actually read my story I love all of you so much.<3

Noora sætre pov. (Listen to: what a time-julia and niall 0.35)
I love my life so much right now. If I can explain why you guys would understand. I never ever thought my boyfriend would be William Magnusson, I always thought my boyfriend would be a cute sweet boy, innocent and smart. But now I got the fuckboy of Norway, which isn't bad because William is different than I expected him to be. William is the sweet loving guy, the rich boy who doesn't give a shit about his money. Yes william and I had our fights about little things, but we promised if we had a fight we had to talk about it. William and I have been thinking about the future, but we like to see what comes in our way. The beautiful life we have right now is good enough for now. Yes we love childerens but we are still young and we have to choose, but we got time. I love the girls too, Tess and Ev. I do really love Hardin and Chris for making them those beautiful happy girls, with those beautiful smiles. They make me soft even tho I am a badass.

Eva pov. (Bitter love-pia)
Christoffer, "the it boy". Everyone had him for one night, expect from me. I never really knew I was going to end up with anyone at all. I thought I was going to be alone for my entire life, but then there was Chris. Christoffer is just himself, but when he is with me he is really himself and he is comfortable. I love christoffer schistad. He always told me how I was going to be his girlfriend and I just laughed at the idea. I told myself I was too good for boys like him, but he is actually too good for me. He is pure beautiful and only cares about his friends and family. I care about him, he is one of the few important things in my life. He is my best friend, my husband and my first love. I love him because of the small things, him licking his lip the entire time, his dimples, his smile everything every single piece of him. Me and chris are going to be parents very soon which means he or she will be loved by so many amazing people. Like tessa, eva, william, chris me and even hardin. The guy who isn't liking childerens cried, yes he cried. I couldn't be more greatfull for this life. I have everything I wanted and I will always love Christoffer.

Tessa pov. (Us-james bay)
*i am gonna cry* me tessa young fell for the one boy I never expected to feel something or anything for. I fell really hard for Hardin Allen Scott. Tessa Scott, it sounded perfect from the very beginning, it felt good but unreal. Tessa young (it is before this yall) fell for Hardin scott the tattooed troublemaker, the boy who used big words, the guy who fight. I felt for him and I did fell hard. I do love Hardin, hardin is really insecure about his ways, why? I have no single idea, because he is amazing the way he is. He was my first time, I never knew he was going to my first. My first everything, my first hook up, my first time having sex, the first and last guy I will forever be with. I am not letting him go ever. It may sound stupid, but he is the one and only guy I could imagine myself with. He made me feel special and save, he makes sure I am always save. I will always be his rock when he needs to let it out and I am not afraid like many people. I am not afraid, because Hardin would never hurt me in any way. He told me I would never see any guy nakes but him. I laughed at his comment, but it is true, he is the only guy I want to be with and will be with. I love Hardin Scott.

I think there will be only one mabye two more chapters as end, but I will be writing my next story very soon. It will be about a guy and a nerdy girl. There will be drama, like real drama and real life stuff.