30.

Eva Pov.
"Noorhelm" I said with a smile, "I swear if I get childerens I will name one of them noorhelm and one mohnstad," Tessa asks me "and what about Hessa?" I am not sure if she meant that, I never saw Hardin as the dating type but she seems really serious, "Omg are you guys a thing?? Omg why didn't you told me earlier?" She smiles and nods, I am actually really happy the three of us actually had luck. We all have boyfriends and we are happy. I never have seen Noora this happy in a long time, she left with William yesterday. Me and tessa cried a lot, we both love that dork so much.

Noora and William are in London, me and Chris are in Norway and we are probably going to travel a lot because Chris wants to go in the army. Tessa and Hardin think about leaving Norway and moving to Seatle, because Tessa wanted to move there for a long time now. I do not mind moving away from Norway with Christoffer and seeing him happy somewhere else with me. I mean yes I would miss my friends, but I can call them a lot or visit them ones in the month.

@williammagnusson luckiest man ever, she said yes

@tessa.young omg congrats<3!
@chrisschistad congrats brooo
@hardin_scott nice mate, when is the date
@evamohn YESYESYES
@username1 congrats

The four of us visited them and suprised them by stopping by their house. Tessa Eva and Noora got Noora the most beautiful dress.

William bought her a beautiful weddingring and I was jealous because wow

William bought her a beautiful weddingring and I was jealous because wow. This was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. Christoffer was suited amazing, this day was also our first time, yes christoffer and I made love on their wedding day. We both just looked good I guess. Christoffer was really carefull, I loved him and I accept it. It was really sweet and cute. It was at our own home, we got home and I told Christoffer I was ready.

(Hehehe don't worry, their scene will be somewhere:) i decided when I finish there will be something special)