1.

First day of college, we already got there and I have no idea what to do, so I walk to a map. I see the sides of the building, not sure which side I have to go. I walk by and see a couple guys looking my side, I am not sure what to do so I just look down at the ground, making sure I keep walking.

"B-100, no, B-101 yes this is it," i say without even thinking why I said that out loud. I walk inside and there is a girl sitting on one of the two beds. "Hi," I say. She puts out her hand for me to shake it "Hi my name is Noora," she says "Tessa" I say.

After a couple minuts I ask noora something "Uhm, how long have you been here?" She looks up and pulls her handphone off. "I am sorry, you asked how long I have been here?" I nod and smile. "I have only been here a few minuts before you came here *she laughs* this is also my first year. I am actually really nervous, but you always have to keep in mind. Be yourself, don't change yourself." I smile thanking her that way. "I am not even sure if I wanted to change in what way I had to *i laugh*." She looks up and says "Then don't, you are really pretty and you sound really kind, I am not sure if anyone can dislike you." I smile and thank her.

I asked her if you was going to join me to grab a coffee and she agreed. I was glad she did, since I am not that good at making friends. We arrived at the starbucks, I get a frappe caramel and she gets a frappe chocolate, "This is on me okay?" She wasn't agreeing so I just gave the woman my money, she was to late I laughed. I think Noora and I can actually be friends.

After a couple minutes there are walking in a couple guys, they look around and they spot us. I think we are sitting on there spots. The smallest one starts talking "Ladies, you are sitting on our spots." I don't know what to say so I want to stand up so we can walk away, but then Noora grabs my hand "I don't see your name anywhere." The guy start laughing, I am just looking at the ground, because Noora is better at this then me. "Sweatheart, just go." She looks at him and then she says "No, we are good. Right?" She looks at me, i have no idea what to do so I just nod. The guy with the tattoos stands behind me, I feel so unconfortable so I just take an another drink from my coffee. The guy with the long brown hair is smiling at Noora, I think he likes her attitude. They are sitting on a different table and then Noora asks me "We should go now, *she smiles at me*." I look at her and start to laugh we walk away and I hear someone saying something "Damn, that-" the other one slaps his arm. I can't help but laugh.

"We should take a photo, before going inside and post it on instagram!" I laugh and not, we take the photo and for ones in my life I don't look like a trashbag. "What is your username?" I typ it for her and we start following each other.

Entering school makes me nervous, my phone is vibarating and I am sure it is just someone I can answer later

Entering school makes me nervous, my phone is vibarating and I am sure it is just someone I can answer later. I walk into class willing to take my phone out of my pocket when the tattooted boy from earlier takes it from me and put it in his pocket. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I ask him.