34.

Hardin pov.
I told Eva and Noora to take Tess to an library for a couple hours while I was making this perfect. I got all my favorite books and hers of course and I marked the words that fitted her the most. Words like perfection, beauty, kind, loving, controlling, adorable, sweet and a lot more. I placed all those book at the same side of the room. After that I marked the words,
"I love you so much beautiful angel, will you make me the most happiest person on earth?"
I know this may sound stupid for some people, but this is our interrest books. We both love books so much and it is amazing to see how peacefull we both are when we are reading. It relaxes both of us and we can be ourselves when we read the books or when we are together. I hope she says yes and I hope she likes the idea a lot because I putted a lot of effort in this and I like the idea a lot myself. I also bought her a ring which is in the last book.

 I also bought her a ring which is in the last book

The picture above her is the ring I bought for her. I love Tessa a lot, I love Tessa so much. She deserves everything and I try to be the best version of myself for myself and for her. She deserves every single good thing in her life. I have made this ring for her, because I did like the rings in the books, but this one is unique and beautiful.
I hided the ring like this in a book, I cutted out the part myself and putted the ring in there. I thought this was an creative and amazing idea.

I know Tess is coming back in like ten minutes and I know I want to suprise her so I will wear a suit for her and only her

I know Tess is coming back in like ten minutes and I know I want to suprise her so I will wear a suit for her and only her. I know I will suprise her even more like that i love her so much. I do not know what I would do if Tess didn't show up in my life. She made me a better man. And I love her so much for that.
I turned off all the lights and waited in the bedroom for her, the words started in the living room and the final words were here in the bedroom, let's just say it will take some time for her to read all the words I marked but I meant to be sweet. I hear someone walking in, "what is this?" I hear her sweet voice saying, "what the" I hear her say "I" a few minuts later
"love" "you" "so" "much" "beautiful" "angel" "will" "you" "make" "me" "the" "most" "happiest" "person" "alive" and after that I hear her entering the room, "hi" I say and point at the book on the bed, she walks up to it and she opens it. I see the tears coming down her cheek and she is just as always absolutely stunning. "Omg yes, yes Hardin I want to omg." She runs up to me and gives me a long kiss.
"I love you so much Hardin Scott,"
"I love you more Tessa Lynn Scott Young."

Thank you guys for the 2.67k readers it means a lot to me and I love you guys so much thank you<3