2.

"Saving your good looking ass." I was impressed and not sure about the word choice, but he did look at my ass. I never heard a guy said that too me at all, I mean I have been in a relationship so, my thoughts get interrups "you should try to watch out with using your phone, they take it from you if they find it. You can have it back after class okay?" I nod.

After class, I can't find the tattooted boy anywhere, I NEED my phone. I see him standing with his friends and I just walk up to him, I need my phone back. "Hi, can I have my phone back, please?" He looks at me and looks down he is taking my entire body in. "On one condition," I am actually scared for what he is going to say, "Okay and what condition is that?" He looks at his friends and for one moment I am afraid he is going to say something like having sex with all three or something I swear to- "Come to our party on Friday." I expected anything, but not this. "Okay." Then the other one adds "Take that friend of yours too." "I will ask her if she wants to go, I can't say if it will be a yes since your friend here was a dickhead. But can I have my phone now?" He looks again and then he smirks a little, "Yeah here, I putted my number in it text me when I can pick you up." I nod and walk away.

In our room, Noora is sitting on her bed with her laptop on her lap. "Hi, we are going to a party on Friday if you like that?" She looked up and looked actually suprised, "We don't do parties right?" I have to get her with me, I am not going alone, "Please, that tattooted boy saved me from a teacher. I kinda have to do this as a thank you." She looks at me like she has seen a ghost "You don't have to anything for anyone. It isn't like you own him anything. And I don't want to go." I look like a sad puppy, I didn't want to go but I told the guy I would try, he actually looked impressed by Noora. After discussing this for a while she agreed to come, just to keep me company.

"Tessa! Are you finally done? It is just a party." I know it is just a party, but everyone will be there, if I look like a oempa loempa everyone will see and of course remember that day. So I should look really cute and hot, okay I am neither of them, so that will be hard.

I end up wearing a soft-pink crop top and black high wasted jeans. It isn't over the top and it isn't boring. Noora ends up wearing a yellow shirt and black jeans, litterly everything looks good on her, she adds some red lipstick, my lipstick is the color nude. "We are ready to go." I texted Hardin to pick us up, but Chris reads the text so he tells us he will picks us up. I hate that guy.

*knock knock* I open the door and Chris is standing there wearing a black t shirt with black jeans. "Mmmh. *he is licking his bottom lip* you look really good." I just say "thank you" and sit down to put my heals on, I am already really small so heals will fix that. "Ready girls?" We walk outside the building and I get a message from Hardin "I am sorry I didn't reply, did Chris pick you guys up?" I just reply with "yup" because I am dissapointed in Hardin. He promised me.