17.

"Eva, this will be very quick. The third years, almost all of them, choose to take you with them on the trip to Australia. Everyone already payed, exept from you, Noora and Tessa. I would love you girls to pay before Thursday or I can't make it happen." I am so happy omg, "That will be no problem sir!" I say with a big smile. "Thank you so much," he interrups me, "you should thank the third years."

I run out to find William, to thank him. "WILLHELM! WILLHELM!" I ran to him and gave him a hug "thank you." He smiles and he asks "For what?" "For telling everyone to vote on me, thank you thank you thank youuu." I have him an another hug. "I got to call the girls, I am gonna see you later." Chris walks up to William "What was that about dude, I thought we agreed on the fact that you should go for Noora and me for Eva man." "Dude we are just friends, she is an amazing person but as friends. She is joining the trip." Chris smirks he is actually happy.

Eva POV.
I am trying to call Noora and Tessa, since I have great news. "NOORAAA I GOT PICKED FOR THE TRIP!" Noora is screaming out of joy right now. I am so happy I got picked we are already going in 2 weeks so I have to buy some new clothes so I can actually dress to impress.

Eva POV.
Noora Tess and I decieded to go shopping today after school. "Helloooo my fav girlss." Noora says as she walks to me and Tessa, "Well today is going to be a good day you know." Tessa says, noora and I agree, because we have PE todat so it was sarcastic obvisously, "Yeah fun PE with second and third years" i say. The three of us walks to the locker room to change, because i have skinny jeans on which isn't easy to move in. I put on my yoga pants.

All of us changed, so we could get started

All of us changed, so we could get started. Luckily we were the first 3 people in the PE class except from the teacher. I actually hate PE, because we always have to do things like squads or exercises where we have to run all the time. I didn't even know what we had to do today, but I was probably going to hate it like the usual stuff.

Slowely everyone enters the PE class. I see Will, Christoffer and Hardin walking in, then Jonas and Isak. I am really good friends with Jonas and Isak, because they aren't that much alike me. Jonas has this fuckboy role since the beginning of this year and Isak is gay. I love Isak and Even together they are cute and perfect for each other. Christoffer is a dickhead and William is a fuckboy with an huge heart and huge crush on Noora. Hardin is, well Hardin. He likes to smoke, drink and fuck, the usual stuff for him I guess. He can be very funny though.

"Make pairs, a guy and a girl, it is an exercises where the guy has to support and correct the girl and the girl has to correct the boy." William walks up to us, "I am sorry girls, but I got to choose Noora you know." Tessa and I laugh and Hardin walks along with Christoffer "Did everyone make pairs?" Christoffer takes my arm and pushes me in his chest, I guess he choosed me and I didn't got the change to say anything, Hardin and Tessa end up together for this.

"You guys have to do 10 squads first." Of course I had to do squads infront of Christoffer aka the biggest fuckboy ever. "You can go first," I tell him hoping he will go first so I have time to prepare myself a little. He nods and does it like it isn't anything, squads is one of the not many things I am good at because I always had to do them. My ex told me my ass wasn't good looking so I did it for him back then. He was doing it and I was just looking at him he really is doing greet actually. Now it is my turn, I started and he was just looking at my ass, like he does with every girl he sees. "Wait i will help you." He stands infront of me and takes my hands, it actually went pretty well.

Tessa POV.
This isn't that hard for me because I am not that long but Hardin is the only thing I can't stop doing is laughing right now. He looks so funny, "Mabye you can show me." He told me with a smirk. I did one for him and he was just looking and smirking. He tried it again qne failed again I couldn't stop laughing.

Thank you guys so much for the 600 readers. I am not sure how we reached this but I am so thankfull and this is amazing thank you guys a lot<3