03: "𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙞𝙢"

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone say. 

In that moment all I could think about was how I could get out of here. I mean why do these things always happen to me? Is my life just supposed to be a fail?

"Aren't you gonna answer?"

I knew that I couldn't do anything about it even if I tried It wasn't gonna work out so I was just hoping for the best and with that thought I looked up. 

When I looked up I saw a shirtless guy with brown hair and green eyes standing in front of me. 

Well shit

"Hello?!" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly stood up after.

"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I tried to say but before I could even finish that sentence he already had cut me off. 

"Can't stand my hotness?" He said and smirked at me. 

"WHAT NO" I said a little louder than I was supposed to say while he just kept on looking at me. 

At this point I felt a little awkward Because I didn't know what to say and he was only a few inches away from me. 

But then I noticed it. 

"Aren't you Corbyn Besson?" I asked. 

He looked at me in a really confused way as if it was the weirdest question he had ever heard in his life. I mean is it that weird to ask? Not everyone is a crazy fangirl who's stalking all their social's 24/7. 

"Yes" he said kind of with a "duh" tone in his voice. 

Right on that moment I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at who the message was from. It was a message from Jessica.

JESSICAEVETTS

Where are you?

ITZYAGIRLSYDNEY

I'm still inside.

JESSICAEVETTS

Are you okay because i saw they followed you.

ITZYAGIRLSYDNEY

I'm fine, they didn't catch me so everything's good.

JESSICAEVETTS

Okay, did you find him?

I just started typing back when I heard people knocking on the door. They were knocking really loud and hard so I immediately knew who it was. Corbyn stopped looking at me and looked at the door instead. I took a step back back so I wouldn't block the door for him. He opened it and I stood right behind it as he did. Soon he noticed the two bodyguards standing there.

"Did you see a girl with brown hair, not that tall, around 18 years old?" One of them said. 

Corbyn looked at me for a second. I shook my head in the hope he would say no and he quickly looked back at them. 

"No, there are no girls in here and I sure haven't seen any" He said. 

They nodded and walked away.

As they left Corbyn closed the door and looked at me again. 

"You're lucky I'm a nice person"

I smiled.

"Thanks for not telling them" I said and he smiled back.