10: 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄

We had now been driving for over an hour, each second I was getting more and more confused about where Corbyn was gonna take me and he still hasn't given me the slightest hint about where we were going. It was now completely dark outside and almost no cars were on the street except for a few.

Fifteen more minutes later Corbyn finally stopped the car and parked it on the side of the street. I got out of the car with him doing the same thing. As I got out I looked around and noticed we were at the beach.

"The beach?" I asked confused as I was still clueless about why he took me here.

"Yeah, you don't like it?" He asked as he looked at me.

"No, of course I do..."

He smirked and then walked away, making his way over to the beach leaving me clueless behind. When he was only a few meters gone he stopped again and turned around to face me.

"You coming or not?" He asked

"U-uh yeah" I stutterd out and quickly followed him behind.

-

We had now been walking for over ten minutes in silence right next to the water, he didn't say anything and neighter did I. I didn't know what to.

All of a sudden Corbyn looked at me.

"So what brings you here?" He asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"The party?" 

"Oh" I replied and looked away from him not knowing what to answer now.

"Come on, you can tell me... It can't be that bad right?" He asked jokingly.

But in fact it was... How was I gonna tell him I was going to the party because I got dared to proof that him and I are dating while we're not. First of all he'd be confused on why I'd need to proof that so badly. So I can't tell him the truth.

"It's a little complicated" I just replied hoping he would stop asking now.

But sadly he didn't.

"Whatever reason it is, I promise I won't be mad but just tell me..."

I sighed and we stopped walking.

I wasn't gonna tell him the real reason, that's one thing I knew for sure but I had to say at least something.

"Okay well..." I started, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Hmm?"

"A girl from my class that I don't get along with dared me to get into this party. She told me I wouldn't be able to so I tried to get in. I didn't know it was your party...."

Corbyn raised his eyebrow at me.

"That's the reason you were acting all mysterious about?" He asked, nearly bursting out in laughter.

"Wow you're really good at making things dramatic"

I looked up at him and gave him a dirty look.

"Not funny"

"You know what will be funny?" he asked as he leaned closer to me.

"What then?" I replied.

"Your face when I trow you into the water"

Before I realized what was going on, Corbyn dragged me with him and trew me into the water, making my body hit the ice cold water.

"WHAT THE FUCK CORBYN" I yelled at him as I got back up from under the water.