13: 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙣

For the past fifteen minutes I've been sitting here, down on my bed, trying to explain everything to my brother about Jessica, Corbyn and the plan we've made in the hope he wouldn't say anything. Not because her plan would fail, I mean yes that kinda is a part of it but at this point I just don't wanna lose Corbyn yet and I'd like to use the time we have together because in the end I'll have to hurt him anyway and I feel bad about it really, but I've made a promise with her so I have to do it even if it's a bad thing.

and if Corbyn really did what she says she did I can't dissapoint her.

I only hope she wasn't lying or I'd have to hurt him for no reason...

I let out a sigh.

"Wow, it's better than I thought" My brother said excited.

"You know how much money I could get if I sell this story"

I short him an angry look.

"Don't you dare"

"What? this is good stuff"

I got off my bed and tapped with my foot on the ground nervously. After a few seconds I turned around and looked at him.

"I swear Logan, you really can't tell anyone" I went with my hand trough my hair.

He crossed his arms

"And why would I do that?"

I nervously started pacing around the room. 

Ugh why did he always have to act so stupid, can't he just behave like a normal person and do people a favor for once.

I started to think of an idea of how I could stop him from telling it to people because if I just let him go like this I knew that in less than a day almost everyone would know already. He would do everything just to get a little attention and then after a few seconds I suddenly got an idea.

"I'll do whatever you want if you don't tell anyone" I begged him.

"Hmmm..." He started while doing that extreme thinking expression making the stress only get worse.

"Yes or no?" I impatiently asked.

"Relax, let me think about it"

I could really hit him right now, He knows it's bothering me and he likes it.

I started pacing around the room again.

"Okay I've thought about it" He said after a minute

"And?" I asked as I looked at him.

He smirked.

"Get me a date with Jessica and we have a deal"

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY, SHE WILL NEVER DO THAT" I yelled.

"Then no deal" He wiggled with his eyebrows.

He was really testing my anger right now.

"Ugh, okay fine, I'll ask her"

"Good" He said and got out of my bed.

He walked over to the door and just as he was about to leave he turned around one last time.

"But make it happen or your dirty secret will be revealed" and he walked out of the door.

I let out a sigh and let myself fall down on my bed.

Ugh what a day

-

It was now the next morning and for once I was glad. The entire night I wasn't able to sleep. I've probably seen all the hours of the night pass by on my clock, probably because of all the stress I had from the day before.