02: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣

Hours have passed by but i was just staring at the seat in front of me in silence. The only thing i could hear were cars driving next to us. if i'm being honest I've never been so stressed and scared in my whole life about something and honestly I already regret saying yes.

I can't do this and I knew it but i had to, I promised Jessica that i'll help her so he can't do this to anyone else even if I knew it was wrong.

'Why do you want to go to that concert so bad? You've never told me something about these boys.' My mom said while she was driving the car.

I looked up.

'No reason, they just have really good music.'

'Okay, if you say so.' she said and kept her eyes fixated on the way.

I took a deep breath.

'You can do this.' I told myself but it clearly didn't help much. The fear of regretting things was still there.

I sighed.

Just wait till the concert is over and then i'll have to call Jessica to help me out just like she told me.

When we arrived there I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. My mother opened the window and looked at me.

'When do you want me to pick you up?' she asked.

I walked closer to the window.

'You don't have to, I will be sleeping over at a friends house.' I said.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come?"

"No, it's okay i'll be fine" I said.

'Okay but call me if something's wrong.'

I nodded and she closed the window.

She waved at me one last time and not a long time after she drove away.

After that I walked over to the building and started waiting in a long line that I knew I was gonna stay in for atleast 1 more hour.

After some timethe line started moving and I could finally go inside and so I did.

~

After two hours the concert was finally over and I made my way out of the building to see if Jessica was already there like she said she was gonna be but when I came outside I saw that she wasn't.

So I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to text Jessica to see where she was.

ITZYAGIRLSYDNEY

The concert is over, i need your help.

After a few minutes of waiting she finally answered.

JESSICAEVETTS

I'll be there soon.

After a half hour of waiting a car arrived. It was a black expensive car with a silver colored line on the side. It stopped right in front of me and a muscular tall guy got out and walked over to the other side of the car. He opened the door for Jessica and she got out and made her way over to me.

'Ready?' she asked as she walked up to me.

'Couldn't be more ready.' I said a little sarcastic because i really hated doing this.

'Come on, you'll do great. I believe in you.' She said and we walked right to the other side of the building where the backstage was.

As we got there I saw 2 bodyguards standing in front of the door. Probably because there wouldn't be any fan girls attacking the guys. Because you know how that stuff goes, I think a lot of girls would have tried to get in if there wasn't any security to keep them outside but luckily Jessica had it all figured out.

She must've been working for months on this plan.

'Okay, you wait here and i'll go talk to them and just run inside when they aren't looking.' She said looking behind her so she could see me.

'Okay' i said with a sigh.

"I know you're scared" She said.

"But trust me it'll be fine"

"But what if something goes wrong and they catch me" I said.

"They won't I promise"

I nodded and she walked up to them.

'I'm here to talk with Corbyn.' She said.

The two bodyguards took off their sun glasses and looked at her with no expression on their face.

'Why would we let you in?' One of them said.

'Because i'm his ex-girlfriend and I need to see him.'

'Look if you won't leave we'll call the police.' The other one said.

Jessica just kept looking at the two bodyguards but the she gave me a little sign with her hand so I would know that I could walk in.

'Fine.' She said while I was walking right behind them and opened the door.

I thought everything was gonna be okay but since luck isn't on my side I heard the door close behind me with a loud sound. The bodyguards heard it and quickly ran inside. I was running as fast as I could but I didn't know where to go. All I saw a lot of doors but most of them were probably dressing rooms and other stuff like that so I can't just randomly run in there, so I kept running.

I heard them coming closerand I was running out of breath and I knew that if I didn't hide they were gonna catch me. So i just stopped thinking about what could possibly happen when I ran into a random room and ran into the first room I saw. I locked the door behind me in the hope that they didn't see me go in there and that I finally lost them, closed my eyes and just sat down with my hands in my hair while trying to catch my breath again after all of the running.

'I hope i lost them.' I said to myself.

And just at the moment when I thought everything was good, It showed me the exact opposite.

'What are you doing here?'

....

Words: 1000

Sksksksk another chaper, I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!