09: 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

I was right about to walk inside but something was holding me back.

Deep inside I really regret saying yes to Riley. Like why did I have to prove so badly to her that Corbyn and I are dating? We aren't even dating... and plus wasn't this all just for Corbyn to believe it?

I should really stop with letting her get to me.

I shook away the thought and let out a sigh.

Just because I had to prove to her that I really know him doesn't mean I have to inside right? I could just sit outside by the pool and wait for the party to go over. Plus it's not even completely dark outside, so what could actually go wrong?

I walked back outside and sat down on the seats by the pool, if everything was gonna go according to plan I'd just wait here until it's done. I can take a picture so I can prove it to Riley and then just go back home with Jessica...

That must work...right?

Corbyn's POV

I was just sitting in my room being bored as I looked out of the window. The boys were downstairs having fun but I wasn't...

I couldn't, It just felt like something was missing and ever since the breakup with Jessica I haven't been really into party's anyway.

Suddenly I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and turned it on to see I had received a message.

DANIEL

Hey dude u should come downstairs the party's sick

I sighed, knowing that he meant it well and I get it that they want to involve into everything but right now my mind is everywhere but at parties

CORBYN

Nahh, it's fine just enjoy the party without me

I turned my phone back off and continued looking outside the window again. Until I suddenly saw someone walking up to the pool.

It wasn't really that well visible but I just knew that I'd seen her before, at least somewhere but I didn't know where from.

Until it finally hit me.

"Is that-" I started as I leaned closer to the window.

No, It can't be her... How would she get in and how would she know we were throwing a party in the first place?

I sure never mentioned something about it.

Maybe I should just go check. I mean that isn't wrong right? After all it's way better than sitting in my room all night long.

I got off my seat and made my way down stairs

Sydney's POV

It was now a quarter later, the party was still going wild and it was only getting darker and darker outside. Not completely dark though, like dawn.

I was just enjoying the sight I had here when all of a sudden I got interrupted by my phone that was buzzing. I took it out and read the message.

It was Ava...

AVA

And? How's the party going?

SYDNEY

Pretty boring

AVA

Pretty boring? What happened?