Chapter Twenty-Three

Peter quickly turned and walked back towards me, "Stay there." he stated.

I jumped back slightly when someone on a hover board floated right in front of me. He glanced back at me, instantly making me recognize Harry. My eyes widened as I quickly looked at Peter just as Harry did. He took a couple of looks between us before laughing again, "Peter Parker." he said in a voice that barely sounded like Harry anymore.

"Harry..what happened?" Peter asked, shaking his head slightly.

"I had to help myself because Spiderman wouldn't." he stated, saying his second name with hatred.

"We didn't know if our blood was compatible-"

"You lied to me, Peter. You took away my hope." he shouted loudly, suddenly looking back at me and smirking, "Now, I'm going to take away yours."

"What?" Peter asked before Harry quickly turned and grabbed my waist.

"Harry, no!" Peter shouted as I was swept up into the air quickly.

"Harry, put me down. This isn't you." I said, holding onto his neck tightly.

He remained quiet, laughing slightly as he hovered over the large clock. 

"Put her down!" I heard Peter shout.

"If you really want me to." he chuckled before releasing me.

I screamed loudly, a web suddenly grabbing onto my chest. I grabbed onto it, wrapping my arms around Peters neck as he grabbed me in midair. He looked down at Harry, who was now inside the clock.

"I have to stop him." he stated, looking at me through his mask.

"Can I at least be put on the ground first?" I asked, looking down at the road, "It's quite high up here."

He chuckled slightly, attaching a web to my stomach, "I'm going to drop you now."

"What?" I asked, only to cry out quietly as he removed his arms from around me, the web quickly catching me.

I sighed in relief, holding onto the web as he slowly lowered me. I looked up at him, my eyes widening as Harry suddenly came up from behind him, tackling Peter down off the clock. Screaming, I closed my eyes tightly. If he's falling, I'm obviously going to meet the ground sooner, and faster, than I want to.

I was suddenly jerked, causing me to look up and see Peter, or Spiderman from his outfit, finally holding on to something, keeping his grip on the web. I looked down again, seeing the ground closer than before, watching as it got even closer as he continued to lower me.

Then, I was suddenly free falling.
*~*~*~*~*~*~

I groaned slightly, blinking a couple of times before sitting up and looking around. Red and blue lights flashed all around me, paramedics knelt down beside someone. I wonder who else got hurt. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. Shouldn't I be sore? Shouldn't I be able to feel anything..? Shrugging to myself, I looked around, seeing Peter against a wall, his head in his hands.

I quickly walked over to him, jumping back as a paramedic walked in front of me. Peter instantly looked up, "How is she?"

"She's in critical condition. We're taking her to the hospital right now."

"Who?" I asked.

No one looked back at me. I raised an eyebrow and walked closer, "Who?" I repeated.

Still no answer.

I looked back at the ambulance, seeing the person on the gurney right before they closed the doors. My eyes widened at who I saw.

Myself.
*~*~*~*~*~

I WARNED YOU SO DON'T KILL ME

if you kill me, there won't be any updates so :D