Chapter Sixteen

Happy Friday! Here's you a chapter before I go to school :)
~*~*~*~*~

I closed the closet door quickly, glancing around my room. Just a few more things to put up and I'll finally be moved in...again. Sighing loudly, I walked towards my bed, picking up a random t-shirt. I glanced over when I heard a quiet knock, seeing Peter leaning against the doorway, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Um. Hey." he mumbled, looking over at me.

"Hi."

"Welcome back."

"Thanks."

"You okay?"

"I guess."

"You don't sound it."

"I'm talking to the biggest liar in history, would you be okay with that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Allison-"

"No, Peter. You lied straight to my face. We were best friends-"

"Wait, were?" he interrupted.

"-why didn't you just tell me the truth?" I asked, ignoring his little statement.

"I couldn't."

"Why?"

"I didn't want you in any danger."

"Knowing something wouldn't have put me in danger." I stated, shaking my head slightly, "What would have put me in danger would be following you around like a dumbass, trying to help you."

"Yeah, but-"

"I just think we should stay away from each other."

"Because you living here will make that so easy." he muttered sarcastically.

"Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours."

"And at school? Won't you need someone to show you around tomorrow?"

"At school, you do your own thing and I'll do mine. Besides, I'm good with direction. I'll be able to figure out where everything is." I shrugged, "Now go away. I gotta finish all this."

He sighed quickly, "So, that's it? We're not best friends anymore?"

"I think that ended the day I found out you lied to me." I stated, looking in his eyes before turning away quickly.
*~*~*~*~*~

 I glanced around the hallway after studying my schedule. Okay, room 109 should be.. No, that's room 102, Shit. I sighed loudly and started walking a random way, staring up at the room numbers. 103..104.. okay I'm going the right way..

"If you just continue down the hallway, turn left, it will be the first door on the left." a familiar voice stated.

I jumped and turned around quickly, seeing.. "Harry, right?" I asked, smiling slightly.

He chuckled and nodded, "I just started a few days ago, so I know how it is."

"Thank you. I thought I would be able to do it by myself." I sighed, shaking my head.

"I only know where it is because I'm in the same class." he smiled, walking beside of me.

"Oh, good. Someone I know." I chuckled.

"What about Peter?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We had a..fall out, you could say." I frowned as we walked into the classroom.

Everyone looked up at me. I looked right back, a frown forming on my face. Of course, Peter would be in here.