Chapter Six

"Movie night?"

I raised an eyebrow and glanced up from my book, seeing Peter standing at my door, "Depends on the movie." I smirked slightly.

He chuckled and walked in, tossing a couple of DVD's on my bed. The Great Gatsby, Frozen, Captain Phillips, Evil Dead, and The Conjuring. I nodded slightly and picked up the two scaring movies, "These two will do."

He nodded and picked up the other movies, "Where do you wanna watch them?"

"Where's the biggest tv?"

"Living room."

"There's your answer." I chuckled, standing up and picking up the small blanket at the end of my bed.

He followed me out of my room, both of us jogging down the stairs quietly, "I'll make some popcorn."

"You better have cream soda." I smiled, flopping back on the couch.

He chuckled, "We do."

"Yay!"

"You're still a child." he called out to me, the sound of the microwave starting up echoing through the house.

"Because I don't wanna grow up. I'm the female version of Peter Pan, minus the flying and fairy..and not living on an island with a bunch of kids."

He chuckled, "So you're not a female version of Peter Pan."

"Shut up."
*~*~*~*~

"When it says it's based on a true story, it just makes it all worse." I muttered, the beginning of The  Conjuring rolling up the screen.

"Just means there's a possible chance for it happening to you." he smirked, nudging my arm.

I rolled my eyes and sat back, tossing a couple of pieces of popcorn in my mouth, "You realize I talk and scream during scary movies, right?"

"No." he chuckled, "This is the first time I've ever watched a scary movie with you."

I blinked and stared at the screen for a few seconds, "Well.. You have a point there.." I mumbled.

He just nodded and pulled some of my blanket over his legs, resting the popcorn bowl on his lap. I sighed quietly and focused on the screen, taking a small sip of my soda. I reached over, starting to grab some popcorn, only for something to happen in the movie, causing me to jump and elbow Peter in the stomach. I quickly covered my mouth and turned towards him as he groaned, wrapping his arms around his torso.

"I'm so sorry." I frowned, laying a hand on his arm.

"Don't worry about it." he sighed, sitting back again, "I'll just give you the popcorn."

"Just put it on the table." I chuckled, "I'll throw it everywhere."

He nodded and laid the bowl on the coffee table quickly. I sighed and laid my head back against the back of the couch, jumping once again when something happened.

Peter chuckled and raised his arm up, "Come here."

I smiled innocently up at him before laying against his side, his arm going around my shoulder. I let out a breath and glanced over to the doorway, seeing aunt May walking by with a smile on her face.

Hope you liked it!