Alessandro smiled. "Calm down, papa. How are you?"

The doctor was shocked at the young man's boldness but answered nonetheless. "I'm fine mister. How can I help you?"

Alessandro smiled again. "Now you're talking. We'll be civil alright?"

The doctor didn't reply.

"I said, alright?"

The doctor who sensed danger quietly nodded. He looked at the emergency button and almost pressed it to call for help but Alessandro was fast and pulled out a gun.

"Did I not tell you we'll be civil? Seems like you can't be. I'll have to tame you."

The doctor shook his head, begging. "Sorry sir, please don't pull the trigger."

"Call me lord." Alessandro told him.

The doctor gulped. "I'm sorry lord."

The young man smirked and attached a silencer to his gun. He pulled out his phone and called one of his men who had come to the hospital earlier. "You can come now."

Shortly after, the door opened and a buff man got in. Alessandro then told the doctor to take off his coat, his batch and stethoscope and hand it over to him. The poor old man who was scared to the core did as told. Alessandro then took off his huge black coat and replaced it with the doctors coat, putting on a fake badge and hanging the stethoscope over his neck. Man did he look yummy! Sexy young Italian doctor.

He turned to the doctor. "How do I look?"

The doctor who had sweat streaming down his forehead gulped. "Like a doctor."

"Perfect, old man. You should come work for me after this. You know just the right things to say. Now hand me the files to Avatia Kim's room and tell me everything I need to know." Alessandro said in a dangerously low tone.

The doctor was going to refuse but Alessandro's guard pulled out his own gun. The old man had no choice but to talk. When he was done, Alessandro turned to the guard. "Fai un lavoro pulito. Uccidilo e non lasciare tracce." (Do a clean job. Kill him and leave no traces.) And with that he walked away.

****

Grace has gone home earlier to have a change of clothes and eat something. Draya and her friend were at the hospital. The old lady was still depressed at her daughters condition. Avatia was still in her comatose state and the doctors were still hoping for a miracle. It'd been two weeks and her heart was clouded. She only hoped her daughter would wake up before the new year which was next week. For the first time in 21 years, she spent Christmas without hearing her daughters voice. She hoped the new year won't be the same.

Meanwhile, Draya and a new friend of hers, Taylor chatted in hushed voices about the  new boy in their class, the door burst opened and my oh my, did the doctor that just walk in look hot. The young girls were practically drooling.

Alessandro flashed a charming smile at the girls. "Good morning ladies. I'm doctor Michael Gonzalez, Miss Avatia Kim's new doctor. Actually, doctor Ramon sent me to check her vitals." He said, sounding so serious, so as not to blow off his cover.

Draya smiled dreamily. Oh, she had the hots for the doctor already. "Good morning doctor. I'm Draya and this is Taylor, my friend."

Alessandro smirked inwardly. She'd look good sprawled out on his bed with her hands tied to the bed post. He shook his head at his dirty thoughts. He had business to do, not go about lusting over a small girl. "Nice meeting you. By the way, do you mind stepping out for a bit?" He asked in a deep voice.

He succeeded in hypnotizing the girls with his eyes and sexy Italian voice as they nodded and stepped out. Draya wasn't even thinking again. The doctors usually checked Avatia's vital signs when they were present but her mind wasn't functioning properly at the moment. Immediately she stepped out with her friend, the new guy in their class was forgotten and in his place was the new doctor. Ohh....they started fantasizing.

Back in the room, Alessandro walked over to Avatia's bed. He took his time to look at the girl. Indeed, she looked very small. Like she just turned 18, and her tender features were angelic. He now saw what his little brother saw. The girl laying down on the bed looked like an angel. Dreidan was after an angel. He promised himself then and there that he would help his brother get this girl. His brother needed this angel to save him. After studying her face for about a minute or two, he walked to a strategic angle where he could see Avatia clearly, then with ease, set up the tiny, almost invisible camera. Then he walked to another angle where he could  see the door and whoever got in, and set up another camera. Once he was done, he walked out of the door and to the faces of Avatia's friends.

Taylor spoke up first this time. "Hi doctor, can I consult? I suddenly feel sick."

Draya cooed at Taylor's excuse to flirt with the doctor.

Alessandro smiled. Of course she could, he would love to fuck her on a hospital bed. "Well, you can do that later. As for Avatia, she's fine. Her vitals are functioning well."

Draya was relieved. "I'm glad. I hope she wakes up soon. By the way, can I get your number, doctor, might as well call you when I need a check up too."

Alessandro smiled. "Sure thing sweetheart. I'm up for checking you both whenever you're ready." The guy just couldn't refuse even after his brother had stressed out on him keeping it strictly business.

Once he was done with the girls, he walked to a vacant room and got rid of the medical things, handing it to  his guard. "I hope you did a clean job."

The man nodded proudly. "Yes boss. The new doctor would file in tomorrow. There's no trace of Ramon's dead body."

****

DREIDAN'S POV

I was impressed with Alessandro's work. I could see Avatia now. From this angle, I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I just hope you wake up soon, princess.

Alessandro cleared his throat. "She's a nice girl. I hope she wakes up soon."

"I hope so too, man. I was able to track down André. We got some unfinished business with the ass hole." I told him, fisting my palms.

He frowned. "I got an idea on how to wipe him off. By the way, can I get my new car keys, I got a patient that needs consultation later." He said and I groaned.

I raised my brows. "Tell me you didn't do something stupid at the hospital."

He smirked. "Can't help it. All the ladies want a piece of me. Doctor Michael Gonzalez."

______________________________

Ohhh....I'm enjoying how this story is unfolding. Please do vote if you're enjoying it too. And tell me what you think.😋😋