15. That's Right, Run Off, Cheater!

It's a wonderful day. I'm speaking weather wise here. It's just the right amount of heat required for the people to bare the late October winds. My friends and I had decided to sit outside during our lunch and enjoy the day.

But the conversation we are having presently is quite ruining it for us.

"So, let me get this straight. You had a dream that Emma and Sophia were kissing and Emma's ex Dawn caught them together?"

"That's absolutely correct."

"Emma and Sophia?"

"Yep"

"They made out?"

"Correct."

"Dawn is Emma's ex?"

"I already said that."

"So, that means Dawn and Emma also swapped saliva with each other in your dream?"

"Okay, now that's quite disturbing."

"You dreamt of it last night! How is that not more disturbing than my innuendos?"

"That's different."

Mason looks at us girls in thought. "I want all the three of you to make out."

"Are you crazy?"

"I am convinced that you had been dropped down the stairs several times when you were a baby."

"I have to kiss my boyfriend. Please don't spoil it for me."

"Oh, c'mon y'all!" Mason whines. "Zach got to see it. It was literally playing right in front of his eyes."

I stand up from my place. "I lost my appetite. I'm going to the library and I don't want to see you both for the next 20 years."

"Em, wait—" Dawn stands up in her place as well "—let me come with you."

"Nope," I say as I push her down to sit, "I don't want to see you as well."

"Why are you punishing me for what Zach did?!"

"I don't know, but you understand where I'm coming from. It's just weird that I kissed my two girlfriends." I try to give her a valid answer.

Zach scoffs, "'Two girlfriends'. Look, your wish is already coming true." He tells to Mason and they laugh together.

Dawn and I turn our heads in unison with a serious expression that Zach and Mason shut their mouths immediately.

"And this is the weirdo you're in love with?" I ask Sophia, motioning to Zach.

"He's my weirdo," Sophia smiles at Zach and leans across the table to meet his lips, "Nope. Not going to kiss you for a while," she retracts.

Zach stares at her wide-eyed, "Why am I getting punished when you and Emma were the people who kissed. In fact, I should be the one angry at you. You dream-cheated me." Zach accuses her while Sophia stares at him with wide eyes.

"This conversation keeps getting better and better," Mason laughs while at the same time Dawn whispers, "This conversation keeps getting weirder and weirder."

"How was the kiss? Did they enjoy it?" Mason asks with an excited face.

"Well, knowing that Sophia is a great kisser," he winks at her, "I'm pretty sure that they enjoyed it."

"So you're telling me that I'm a bad kisser?" Dawn bursts out.

"Where in the fudge is that coming from?" I stare at her in bewilderment.