“I'm giving you last warning if you don't answer me than you'll know the consequences. So tell me who is he or your helping him...."
He said and she gulp harder. “I really don't know sir I really don't about him...."she cried. Than for what fucking reason I have sent you there....you know very well how that bastard is...he is destroying our verses they are decreasing day by day because of that bastard..... I don't want to see their dead bodies laying in front of me.... He just bite them brutally and make them die by taking there powers....don't know what that bastard get from it?...    who ever it may be but once he get my hand I'll won't spare him. I'll make him die...So tell me his name....I know you know him...." he shout out if his lunges.

My body tensed up shivering with the thought the what he said just now. (Is he... Is he...talking about Jungkook?.... But why he asking her) I thought and wipe my sweat from my forehead.

She just nodding in no. “Now even if you want to kill me I will only say I. DON'T. KNOW...." she yelled. Okay you don't wanna say..." He said while nodding his head. “No. Cause I DON'T KNOW...." She shout on top of her lungs. He nod and step back. "Junghwa..." he yelled. And a girl came in the circle and walk towards the Rose. Rose was nodding her head in no she so scared cause the way that girl was smirking that I also freaked out. The look she was giving to her was like she is going to kill her.

She came near to her and started to untie her. “No sir please don't do this....please...I really don't know...plea- ~slap~ shat up and let me untie you. Rose got cut off my her slap. I clenched my fist in anger when she slapped her. She untie her and pull her by her arm and threw her on the floor. I can see how weak she was. She flip her over and grab her chin harshly. “Ahhaa!!".. She groaned and gripped on that girl's hand to push her back. Now say who is that...Tell me... Otherwise you what can I do further.... Girl yelled. “Please leave me.... I don't know who is he...." she cried.

I feel like to shoot that girl from my gun but we can't do anything rather than watching this brutal seacn. My throat was becoming heavy cause I have never totour someone like this. “You don't want to say?Haa?.." She yelled and grip on her hairs and pulling them backwards. “Aahh..hh..pleaseee... I don't-t know-w..." she cried loud while kicking her legs in air, in pain.

“I think you're mixed with that bastard.... Am I right??" She asked and Rose was nodding her head in no while crying.
“No I'm not with himmm...." she cried and she pull her hairs back harder.
(Now I can't handle this I have do something....i can't see her like this..But what should I do??) I thought and put my head down in disappointment cause I no chance to safe her.

She flip her over and pinch on the both ears..Ahhhh......she screamed loudly this time cause this look so painful. I can't resist this  I was holding my anger inside. (If she knows than why she is not spoking up his name, than they may leave her....but I think she really don't know.... But what if Jungkook comes to know that the spy agents are finding him? What will he do?)

She pinch her ears more harder. “You are a useless angent you can't even complete this task.....Sir why did you handed her this case....just give it to me I'll take the responsibility to find that son of a bit*h.... Cause she with him.." she said.

“Okay than I'm handing you this case...."he said and move out of the room. Rose was still in that bitch's grip. “If you're saving his ass by  not telling us...so it would be more difficult for you to be alive...." she said while gripping on her hairs. and losen the grip and threw her head on floor and move out of the room. After when I heard door close sound some of her friends sat near to her asking her if she OK or not.

I also wanted to asks but Jackson was not allowing. What if someone recognise us? We both too move out. Cause I can't see her in this condition. We again went down in that room where are clothes were. We saw they both were still unconscious. We both sat on couch and staring at those tow people.

"Rose lied to us...." Jackson broke the silence. “Hmm...she lied to us....",I repeat while hugging my knees. That means since one days she was teing blindfold on our eyes I mean to say she was cheating on us...." Jackson said. “If she is a agent than for what reason she must have came?...." I asked him. “Don't know..." he replied.

Its been now to long sun have already sat. When we came here it was around 4pm and now it's 9pm. We were just rooming on each floor but no recognised us. Everyone was busy in their own work. Its was already 9pm so it look like some of are heading  home and almost half of the agent was gone already.

We both came down at 1st floor. I saw that leader was taking a leave. He turned around and walk towards us. I just tensed up wehen I saw he's coming near to us. “You both listen...I'm taking a leave so I give you responsibility to keep an eye on Chaeyoung.... See she should not ran up again.okay...." he said and we both nodded our head in yes. Than he took a leave. We both waited down till everyone leave now only staff members were left in the building.

We both look at each other and smile that our plan is soon going to be successful. We both went down in that room and wore our clothes and silently came out. I went down at the grownd floor as per our plan. And Jackson went to the room where Rose was. I came down at the ground floor. And pull down the meter handle down and now whole building's was dark no lights in it.

(Please god bless us that now everything should go through by plan....I know Jackson will do it. ) I thought to myself.

To be continued...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thanks for reading...