Chapter 3: Coffee on me!

Olivia's POV

Oh. My. Gosh

Zayn Malik is in front of me. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Suddenly I hear someone beside me running. I turn and see Katie running towards Zayn like a freaky fangirl ready to pounce at him. I followed her to stop her but I bumped on something hard.

"Ow!" I say and realize that coffee was on my shirt. "Ouch ouch ouch" I started to say because it was burning my skin. I ran to the bathroom without even looking at the person who bumped me, but before I ran I mumbled "Jerk."

I ran to the bathroom and went inside a stall. I washed my skin and once it felt better I patted it dry with a towel. I realized that I DID NOT have a shirt to wear, so I put my sweater back on and I went outside. I saw Katie beside Zayn Malik and Harry Styes. WAIT. ZAYN MALIK AND HARRY STYLES?!?

"Hey!" Katie yelled. Harry and Zayn turned to face me. I turned beet red and walked over to their table. "This is my friend Olivia!" Katie said. Weird, one minute some freaky fangirl, and now she's talking to them like they've known each other forever.

"Hi" I said shyly. "Oh, you're the girl I bumped into! So sorry love." Harry said. I blushed. He called me love, hihihi. "Yeah, you kinda ruined my sweater." I said gesturing to my coffee stained blue sweater. "Oops, sorry!" He said. "Can I get you a drink to prove i'm sorry?" Harry said. "Vannilla Frappe" I say and he nods, grins, and walks over to the counter.

While he was ordering, I thought to myself. I, Olivia Parker, am now with One Direction, well 2/5 of them but yeah. I'm in Starbucks with them, and I talked to them. "Weeeeeeeeee!" I mentally squealed. Try your best not to fangirl, try your best not to fangirl. I was interrupted with my phone buzzing. I opened it and saw a text from Katie.

From: Katie Cat <3

Try you best not to fangirl. I, myself am having a hard time now.

 I looked to my side and saw Zayn and Katie talking. Not fangirling will be hard.

"Hellooo!" someone said. I whipped my head and saw Harry holding a venti Vanilla Frappe. 

"For you my lady!" He says

I giggle and thank him.

I begin sipping my drink and toying with my phone. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to conversations, especially with super hot super popular celebrities.

"So-- I was wondering if umm.. We can hang out sometime?" Harry says

Oh. My. Flacking. Gosh.

"Sure!" I say a bit louder than I intended.

"Yes!" Harry says and we exchanged numbers.

It's official. I, Olivia Nicole Parker, am going to go out on a date-like thing with HARRY STYLES! 

Life is Good. Life is Good.

*Ring* the doors chime. I look at the entrance and could not believe who I saw

O.o

~~~

A/N: Helloooo, third chapter DOWN! I made this longer! Do you like it? Who do you think came through the door? Cliffy right there! Read on!

~G @ItsMeeG