Chapter 2: Oh. My. Gosh.

Olivia POV

I got out my blue cardigan and packed a few more stuff. I can’t believe I’m going to London with my best friend Katie! I wore my hair in a messy bun and looked at my room.

“I’m gonna miss this.” I sighed.

I closed the door with a final look and went down to say goodbye to my parents.

“I’m gonna miss you, honey!” My mom said wiping a few of her tears. My dad just nodded his head and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. He really is a man of few words. It doesn’t look like it but I really am close to my parents. I am an only child after all. I don’t talk to them that much but you can sense the love in the house.

“I’m gonna miss you all so much too! Thank you for everything.” I said wiping tears of my own.

I said my last goodbyes and closed the door. As I locked the door I saw Katie driving down the road. Her cherry red car is hard to not notice in the neighborhood…

“HEY LONDON GIRL!” Katie shouted. One thing you should know about her is that she’s very loud and crazy but can be reliable…at times.

“Hey!!” I shouted too, clearly excited about everything.

“You ready?” Katie winked at me and opened the passenger’s door.

“Oh honey, I was born ready.”

------------Airport----------------

Katie was playing with her phone as I decided to get coffee. It’s 1 hour till we board the plane so might as well get caffeine in the body!

I hummed a tune as I walked past sleeping people and laughing couples, straight to the little coffee shop.

I was amazed on how fast this was happening. I’M FREAKING ONE PLANE RIDE AWAY FROM MY DR-

I got cut off my fangirling when someone bumped me.

“Sorry babe!” A british accent filled my ears. I looked up seeing a glimpse of a dark quiff walking away.

Well…Okay? I brushed myself off and continued my way.

------Boarding Airplane--------

We sat on our chairs after putting our things above.

“I can’t believe were going to London School of Fashion!!!!” Katie squealed earning a few looks from strangers.

“Me too! I mean who would’ve thought that we’ll be living in London?” I said more softly.

I looked to my side seeing walking passengers trying to get on their seats. I saw the boy with the dark quiff who bumped me and took a good look at him.

He had a dark quiff and a few tattoos… “Bad boy” was the first thing that came into my mind. I couldn’t clearly see since he was wearing shades and a baseball hat. He looks familiar… I didn’t bother finding out who he was, since I was getting sleepy. Well the coffee didn’t do its job well didn’t it? I put my earphones on and slept on Katie’s shoulder.

-----London------

“LONDOOOOOOOOOOON WE ARE HEREEEEEEE!!!”

I covered my ears, but grinned as well!

“Yes Katie, the whole world knows…” I nudged her, laughing.

We got a taxi and went to out flat. Katie knew her way since she went here a few summers back. We got out and gave the driver our fee. I opened the door to see a HUGE flat. I wasn’t that surprised though, Katie was very rich. This was her sister’s old flat when she was studying here.

“HOLY ALABAMA?! KATIE THIS SO FREAKING NICE!!!!!” Okay so I am still surprised but won’t be? The flat was black and white with splashes of colored furniture. I squealed putting my stuff down and went to my room and jumped on the bed. My room was white with a blue bed and a dark wooden table. I saw I had my own bathroom and a big closet.

“Thank you! Thank you!” Katie laughed, bowing and waving like there’s an audience. Her room was directly across mine. I saw her room was like mine too but with a red bed and light brown table.

I laughed and got my things to bring out.

“I’ll be in my room to pack.” Katie hugged me and whispered “We’re living our dream, Liv.” She smiled.

“I know and I’m living it with you” I winked and smirked.

She laughed and closed the door. As I packed ¼ of my stuff, I felt drowsy so I went to sleep.

“OLIVIA NICOLE PARKEEEER!!!!”

“H-huh?” I jolted up, wiping my eyes.

“LET’S GO TO STARBUCKS!” She screamed, hurting my ears. I swear it’s not even a week and I’ll probably be deaf.

I looked at the clock, 9:30 pm. “Haven’t you had too much caffeine?” I raised one eyebrow, my signature move.

“No! C’mon get dressed!” She smiled and left the room. I groaned and changed my PJ’s to shorts and a blue sweater. It wasn’t like I’m going to meet someone so I didn’t dress up. I picked up my ankle books, got my bag and closed the lights. I walked into the living room with Katie watching Spongebob. I rolled my eyes but smiled on the inside. Everyone knew Spongebob was my guilty pleasure as well as Krispy Kremes…

Katie saw me and turned off the TV. She smiled and we locked the flat.

We walked to Starbucks, having a few stops for window shopping. Starbucks was quite empty, maybe because it’s getting late. I opened the door and got in line, Katie was first. I heard the door chimes and out of curiosity, looked to see who it was.

I felt my jaw dropped, once I saw who it was.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I wished I didn’t wear what I was wearing now.

Cliffhanger!!!!

I think you know who it is O.O

Yay chapter 2! Tell me what you think of it. Is it too slow or too fast? Short or too long?

Comment and vote!! Xx

-Rai @wonderstruck710