"I want to do this," I said firmly and before I knew it I had Inner's pink bubble gum hair all over my shoulder. She hugged me tight, while shaking uncontrollably. 

"S-S-Sakura!No! I don't want this! You are my best friend, my pilot, my hero, my sister, and my happiness! If you leave me I would become nothing, I am not you, I can never be you! I am only you're subconscious meaning I was never meant to be the captain to this body. I'm happy with you, I'm happy to be part of you and the Ku-In-Ra team remember we once said when we were kids that we will always have us three for each other, you, Kura, and I forever? What happened to that promise huh Sakura?! You can't just decide to leave us, I won't let you! Please stay with us because I want to stay with you until our soul perishes into ashes because your're everything I have..." she said as more tears dripped from her eyes and landing on the floor creating a perfect circle. Inner reflected so many emotions that I can never provide for her or anyone, that's why it's necessary for me to leave. I don't want her to be stuck with a person that is more dead than alive, is it wrong of me to want her happiness even if it means causing her pain?

"Doko-sama you know my answer." I ignored Inner while she continue to beg me to remain by my side.

 "Ne, Inner-Chan don't cry, I'm going to be okay, I want you to be happy and for that to happen I need  to leave you and Kurama behind.... this darkness will swallow me whole one day and I don't want you to come along too in this journey that was chosen for me. Be happy Inner even if it's not by my side. I know I can't feel love or any emotion but I just want to let you know that the old me loves you so much that I have to let you go.

The scars on my arms are the proof that I won't be give up easily but if my very own power consumes me I don't want you to feel bad because I am ready to go any day now it's just a matter of time, and I'm okay with it. But..I can't let you go to the with me to this place I am going, I can't  do that to you." I said as she started to break down furthermore.

"Im your advisor, I'm your friend, I'm the Inner you, if I let you go the you from yesterday, a few months, a few years ago will be gone and I will be left behind alone because even Kura will be free. I want to remain by your side I don't want to let you go Sakura because I want to be here to remind you of who you used to be and give both of us hope." She mumbled.

"Inner you understand me best, you know we must do this. I believe you can do a great job becoming the new Sakura in the eyes of those who care about us, you've done this before for so long so you can do it again. But promise me that no matter what happens you will remain strong and never let your shine be put out because you're the sun in this empty world full of darkness and evil. Inner you're my hope, and their hope, you must live and continue on even if it means leaving me behind." I let out as I took her arms that were around me and placed them to her sides. "You are strong, never forget that Inner." 

"Doko-sama I am ready." I said to Doko-sama earning his attention while Inner tried controlling her tears.

"Sakura....are you sure?" He asked with a raised eye brow.

"Yes." I responded firmly.

"Alright then it shall be it." he said with a sigh at the end. He stood up from his meditating position and walked up to me as he said words in a foreign language I can't understand. 

when he opened his eyes they weren't brown anymore but more of a hazel color that made him look younger. " Gemma animae cor tuum ad nos cum aperta armis Quo sidere luceant in ea vitam et dabo ei fiet una per quod stellae in fine didici quod suus 'iustus me et te, In hoc amplo spatio ab optime cognito, quod nunquam erit liberu"

He said but the last part he included himself, that's when I realized he was placing his life energy into the enchantment he was creating. I don't understand how I understood the last part but I did and once he was done a white tornado was formed.