45

Unknown POV

In a few more months we will attack the village and the jinchuriki will finally belong to me. Everything has gone according the plan and I simply can't wait to get my hands on that power swirling inside that brat, she'll be mine in a few months just wait Sakura, just wait what awaits for you.
.
.
.
~Sasuke's POV~

It's been two weeks since Naruto, Hinata, Temari, Shikamaru, my brother and my sister in law have been gone on their honeymoon. I can't complain it's been pretty quiet around here without that dobe making a mess, but sometimes that's what the village needs, the dobe making the mess that's what makes our boring lives fun.

Sakura has been spending some time with her sensei's specially the red headed one, and before someone else tells me, I'm going to admit it myself. I am very jealous, why can't she spend some time with me? Am I not fun to be around with?

Lord Hokage isn't very pleased with the grey headed one, it's only been two weeks and Yuna-Chan has learned every curse word there is, both front and back. It's somewhat funny seeing Kushina-San get mad at Hidan-San for teaching her daughter those words while Lord Hokage scowls his daughter for letting Hidan's bad language get to her.

Today there is going to be an event where everyone that's a genin and up will attend a poll hosted by Kushina and will pick an opponent to spar with, helping them improve the skills that they lack.

I am trying to spar against Naruto but since he's not here I would like to spar with Kakashi sensei or Sakura but I'm not trying to die fighting against Sakura, I don't want to die yet before asking for her hand in marriage. I been thinking about it and I truly think that she is the only one for me, despite of her lack of affection because of the mark, I think she is perfect no matter what.

I've talked to my mother about this and she tells me to follow my heart, and if my heart follows behind Sakura well that I should go right ahead and follow it too.

I've also noticed that Sakura's eyes seem to change color now and then, sometimes they are pitch black and other times they are warm depths of forestry green. Making me wonder,is Sakura really healing or is something else happening here that we aren't knowing about?

"Sasuke-kun!!! Sasuke-kun!!" I heard my name and followed where the voice was coming from.

"Hey Yuna-Chan, what youre doing here?" I asked, usually the Uzumaki's don't come to the cemetery.

"Mommy and I came to visit Misako-Chan. Mommy says that we must pay her our respects because she was a very special person to her and Papa, and when she got there Mommy started to talk to the grave stone so I left to give her some privacy. So what are you doing here, Sasuke-kun?" She asked and that kind of tipped me off, what was I doing here?

"I came to pay my respects to those that have saved the village with their lives." I made an excuse, I really don't know why I'm doing here...

"Ah...well bye, Sasuke-kun I'm leaving, see ya around!" She said as she started to run back to the opposite direction. Once her small figure had left I made my way towards the entrance of the cemetery to go check with the hokage if I had any sort of missions, it's been pretty quiet throughout these past few days that I can't help but feel anxious.

When I was about to leave a glimpse of black hair, red hair, and silver hair caught my eye: Sakura and her sensei's were in front of two grave stones with the names of the people that made Sakura come to this world, her parents.

I wanted to go up to them, but something told me to stay away and continue going, Sakura had her stoic expression on as Hidan was thoughtful and Sasori was checking the herbs around the grave stones.