Chapter 1 A New Day :

It was the day after the fool moon everyone was at school eating lunch in the cafeteria. Emma just got her food and when she turned around.Jax casted a spell to make a rose apper on her tray she smiled at him,he smiled back then she smiled at Daniel and he smiled back at her Jax was jealous. Since Daniel saved Emma from being sucked into the magic realm she decide to get back together with him but she still had some feelings for Jax. Jax still had feelings for Emma so after school he went to her house but first he made sure Daniel wasn't there. Jax knocked on the door Emma answered she let him in."Em I still like you but I know your with Daniel again" Jax said "Jax I know u do I do too and I have an idea" Emma said " what kindof idea" Jax said "an idea where I can date you and Daniel not getting upset" Emma said "what is it then" Jax said "well my dad doesn't know yet that I got back together with Daniel and since he dosen't like him I was thinking since he like you we can have a secret dating relationship together without anyone knowing" Emma said " I like that idea" Jax said. Then Andi came running into the house and said "em don't get back together with Daniel" "why" Emma said "because I just saw him kiss another girl at the seven" Andi said "what" Emma said in mad yet happy voice "yea you heard me he kissed another girl" Andi said. Then Andi left so it was just Jax and Emma they were sitting on the couch then her dad came home and asked if Jax wanted to stay for dinner Jax said "sure". After dinner Mr.Alonzo went to do some paper work,so Jax and Emma watched a movie. Daniel wanted to talk to emma so he went to her house and looked threw the kitchen window and saw her and Jax laughing watching a scary movie.Emma kissed Jax and he was suprised she did he pulled back and said "what was that for" she said "oh it's just a thank you" and Jax said "what about Daniel" "he disent need to know " Emma said. Then Daniel finally knocked on the door when Jax and Emma were about to kiss again so she pretended to act like no one is home, so she and Jax can make out. Then all the sudden Mr.Alonzo came in the living room and said "why didn't you answer the door" and then realize the reason is because Emma was kissing Jax. So Mr.Alonzo looked threw the door thing to see who it was and yelled "Emma it's Daniel" since she and Jax went to her room and she texted her dad saying tell him I'm at Andi's for a sleepover. So he told Daniel that and Daniel left. Jax and Emma decide to stop kissing. And Jax went home and found his younger sisters Mia and Olivia asleep on the couch watching fairlyodd parents. So he turned off the tv and went to his room to go to bed, then he got a text from Emma saying "luv you❤️" he responded back "luv you too❤️". *the next day* Jax woke up to a racket of noise his sisters were making they were in his room yelling Jax loves Emma and Emma lovse Jax. He yelled "DAD MAKE IT STOP" so when the girls heard Jax say dad they stoped and went to go get ready for school and so did Jax.