4. Don't Let Them Get You

Start from the beginning

"Ask the masochist in bed." He pointed at Jin, who looked down.

"What is he talking about?" Yoongi asked, but Jin only shrugs, looking out the window at the endless void of blackness. For a brief moment he felt deceitful, as he was hiding important information that was, furthermore, strictly confedential. As he licked his already dry lips, tasting the chemical taste of his mint toothpaste, he spoke gently.

"I have been talking with Taehyung every so often." He gulped almost painful, meanwhile Hoseok hurried to speak.

"See? How can you be so indifferent Yoongi!"

"Stop being so noisy, you are probably too desperate for attention different than your beloved computer, yet you've got no right to raise your voice at someone who is at least trying to do something good for himself." Oh if he only wasn't his boss he would have killed him. "Moreover, you will be even more disappointed when I tell you that the Jungkook kid might be helping around and bring his company." Yoongi responded. He always explained everything so rivetingly, as if he was narrating a compelling plot of a book. He often talked just like a mobster, never lied, because only those doubting and being scared lie, he believes in nothing else, but the book of his sins that he wrote himself with a bloody feather.

"What?!" Hoseok forgot to even blink. He didn't assume that Yoongi could actually approve some tender aged teenager's plan or even snap at his team members. "When did you decide that?" Hoseok questioned once again as Yoongi stayed silent, looking at the dusty books over Jin's bedstand.

"As a matter of fact, you are the one who blocked Jungkook's computer system and allowed control from my own device." The numbness in the room was spine tingling, disturbing silence consumed even their breaths, Yoongi's satisfied grin fraught it moment of quietness.

" You bastard, why you didn't tell me that I was hacking his device! "
Hoseok suddenly threw a tantrum, his veins popping from his skinny neck as his upper lip trembled in frustration.

"First of all, you never asked. Second, you work for me, nit the other way around." Yoongi said nonchalantly, as he reached to turn off the lighting. "You should sleep now Jin, or at least try to, and you Hoseok should follow me. Don't disabey." Hoseok gritten his teeth in pure resentment as he left the room, almost throwing himself at Yoongi.

"Are you fucking crazy!"

"Language." Yoongi raised a hand demonstratively, his cold gaze almost suffocating Hoseok as he casually shut him out without even saying a word. The other gulped, losing gradually his sanity, now under the dominating influence of his superior, Hoseok could only nod and keep silent. Damn you Min Yoongi...

×××

It has been a few days since Jungkook saw Yoongi or any of his people. After the haunted message he received, he lost himself in paranoia and woe, as a matter of fact, the permanent memory of this agonizing evening was Yoongi's ruthless grin, as he was dangerously approaching him. He could still taste it, bitter like the rustic scent of dried blood, notwithstanding, his voice was a deep rambling melody, sweet enough to sooth a fierce beast, even calm a night owl, and still he wondered, how frightening the idea was, that this deep rambling is the last oversweet bite his victims swallow, before they choke on the deadly verdict called 'vengeance'.