Chapter 8

Aviss was cleaning his armor at the dinner table when Aro sat with him. "How's everything buddy?" Aro said with a small smile. "Good I guess." He said as he stared at Akali who's helping Dylon trying to get up. Aviss scrubbed a bit harder when he saw Dylon coughing and Akali limping a bit. "What's wrong?" Aro said. "Colden should be dealt with." Aviss said softly. "Is it cause your girlfriend got hurt?" Elpis said snickering. "You lost your battle privileges." Aviss said to his weapon. "Oh come on let me have my fun. You all are just sticklers." Elpis said. "So can you, come out of your staff or whatever?" Aro said as he ate his cereal. "Not really, unless the staff breaks then possibly. But I can transfer my powers to Aviss, only if he's getting his ass is handed to him." Elpis said. "Which is never. Since I'm clearly the best out of all of us." Aviss said. He then saw his crush and his friend suffering from his injuries. Aviss slammed his fists, to which everyone looked at him. "I'm gonna go to the police." Aviss said as he got up. "You can't! You're wanted as hell remember?" Dylon said as he tried to get up. "Sit your ass down before I knock the hell outta you." Aviss said gruffly. "Ok tone it down asshat!" Dylon retaliated. "Enough you two!" Evelynn grabbed them both by the ankles with her appendages and lifted them up. "Hey hey!!" Aviss shouted. "You two gonna act like friends?" Evelynn growled. "Yes! We will!!" Dylon said. Aviss was dropped roughly while Dylon got lent down gently due to his injury. "Besides if his 'organization' is everywhere then that means the cops could be with him. It's best not to take precautions." Aro said. Aviss rolled his eyes and scoffed. He then picked his staff and was heading through the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Akali said as she grabbed his arm. "I'm going to Piltover. I need to figure Colden out before any of you jackasses get hurt." Aviss said coldly. Akali scoffed and slapped him across the face. The room got quiet and Aviss left without saying a word.

"I won't lie to you Aviss. I did not expect your girlfriend to get all catty with you." Elpis said. "Could you shut up?! No wonder you got dethroned and hated by your peers, you can't keep your mouth shut for more than two seconds!!" Aviss snapped. Elpis stayed quiet while Aviss continued on his journey.

Akali groaned in absolute annoyance. "What a blockhead!!" She shouted. "You get used to it." Aro said as he ate his cereal, watching the drama unfold. "Are you guys not gonna go after him?" Ahri asked looking at Aro and Dylon. "Nope. Once he makes up his mind there's no turning back." Dylon said. "Mhm. If we try to have him change his mind, chances are he'll kick our ass and make Colden's bearing look like it was done by a toddler." Aro said. "Why are you friends with him then?" Kai asked. "Same reason you guys are friends with me." Evelynn said. "I was a monster and yet you guys saw good in me." She added. "Wouldn't call Aviss a 'monster'. Bit of a dick? Yes. Asshole that thinks he's the greatest thing next to fire? Yeah. But he's still our friend." Dylon said. Silence filled the room, Aro then got up and clasped his hands. "We should do something till he comes back." He said sitting down. "Like?" Kai asked. "How bout truth or dare?" Aro said. "Fine. But no sexual stuff. Got it?" Akali said looking at Ahri. She just simply looked away and whistled to herself. "I don't know if I'm up for that game." Dylon said. "Why not?" Evelynn asked. "Well, once I had a crush on this girl, in middle school. We played truth and dare at a party. She dared me to go home." Dylon said. Everyone bursted into laughter as Dylon simply covered his face with his hat. "I'm so sorry!" Ahri said wiping her tears with her finger. "I promise we won't do that." Akali said trying to retain some composure. Dylon muttered in defeated, "fine. Let's get this over with."

They all sat in a circle and Kai started. "Aro! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you have any siblings?" She asked. "Yeah sadly. One sister named Rhea. She was my parent's favorite since she was a much better magic user than me." Aro said bitterly. "Now that that's out of the way. Kai, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said with a smirk.

"I dare you to order me a pizza." Aro smirked back.

Kai just stood there with her mouth agape. "Well, a dare is a dare." Ahri said. Kai grabbed her phone and called the number for a local pizza joint and got Aro a cheese pizza, which he gladly shared with everyone else. "Well that was an impressive ass dare." Dylon said. "Never thought that was allowed." He added. "I've been wanting to try that out for a while." Aro admitted. "Well it's my turn anyway." Kai said "Dylon truth or dare?" She asked. Ahri then whispered something into her ear.

"Truth." Dylon said

"How many girls did you sleep with?" Kai asked.

"Dare." Dylon quickly said. "You said truth!" Kai shouted. "No I didn't." Dylon said with a small smirk.

"Fine. I dare you to tell me the truth." Kai said with a snide smirk. Dylon froze in place as everyone screamed "ohhhhhh!!!" In his face. "Fine!" Dylon said. "None..." he muttered. Aro then leaned in. "What? We didn't quite catch that." He teased. "None! I didn't sleep with anyone. Been untouched all my life." Dylon said embarrassingly. "My dumbass believed you!! Then again, who would sleep with a dude who dresses like he should be stuck in the Wild West!" Aro said laughing his ass off. "Haha just cause the girls are present doesn't mean I'll put a bullet in your ass." Dylon said gritting his teeth. Aro quickly stopped laughing.

This continued until super late. Eventually, exhaustion got to everyone and they went to sleep, besides Akali who was standing in the garden. "Can't sleep?" Dylon said as he leaned on the doorway. "Yeah. Just kinda regretting what I did." Akali said. "I don't think you meant it." Dylon said. "I slapped the soul out of him." Akali said. Dylon stood there for a minute and remembered the slap that Akali delivered to Aviss. "Yeah. Ok so maybe you meant it." Dylon said with a small chuckle. Akali just sat down and hid her face in her knees, Dylon grunted as he sat down. "Look, he's gonna come back." Dylon said. "How do you know?" She asked. "Cause he wouldn't leave us knowing damn well that his crush is still here." Dylon said. "He has a crush on me?" She asked. "Not gonna say yes, cause I'm not even sure anymore after that slap." Dylon said. Akali just frowned and gave him a soft glare. "Ok ok I'll just head to bed then, but get inside soon." Dylon said as he got up and went inside to rest. Akali stared at the white moon, hoping that Aviss was ok.