2

Hot

Few Days Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, due to the fucking alarm right beside me ear. Urgghh..! I sat up, rubbing my sleepy eyes before slowly standing up from the comfy bed, heading to the bathroom. This day better not ruin my mood..

Put on my black ripped jeans and perfect ! I stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs

Put on my black ripped jeans and perfect ! I stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs. My lollipop~ Wait for me~ As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, I immediately went to the fridge and took my blueberry lollipop. Blueberry is my favourite. What's yours ? As I was sucking my lollipop, my phone suddenly vibrated. I rolled my eyes, reaching for my phone in my pocket. Who the fuck call me early in the morning..! I looked at the caller ID, only to see..

Ella💎

I turned my head to the watch on my wrist, blinking my eyes a few times. Emm.. Did my alarm woke me up late or..?

" Come on.. Relax okay ?? It's not like we're that late. " I said, walking down the hallway, heading towards the cafeteria with the lollipop still in my mouth. This is suffocating me.. " Yeah, we're not THAT late but we CAN be THAT late if you LATE a few minutes ! " Ella spoke near my ear, causing me to rubbed my ear harshly before glaring at her. She is known as the most 'on-time girl' in this gang. Yeah and that sometimes make me feel like killing her. I mean, come on ! I only late picking them up for TWO minutes only !

" Yeah, yeah.. Sorry okay ?? Now shut the fuck up and let me breath ! " I said in annoyance, walking forward. Later, we stepped into the cafeteria, feeling everyone's eyes on us. I rolled my eyes, ignoring them. Geez, I know we're pretty.. I sat down on our usual seats, followed by the others. " Hey, the new teacher comes today right ? " Mia's words causing me to turned my head towards her. " Oh really ? " I raised an eyebrow, mouth still with my lovely lollipop. " Yeah.. I heard he comes today. " Ava answered, combing her hair with her fingers. Hmm.. My lips slowly curved a smirk. He comes today, huh ?.. " What's with that smirk, Soo Y/N ? " Maya wiggled her eyesbrows, crossing her arms while looking at me. I chuckled before leaning in against the table. 

" He will be here today, right ?.. So, wanna join me ? "

Few Minutes Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
The bell rang, making everyone in immediately walked to their own classrooms. Soon, everyone started whispering as soon as Y/N and Ella stepped into the classroom. The baddass in the class ? Hell no.. They took their seats, which is on the front. " I don't know why.. But I'm fucking excited to see him. " Y/N spoke, smirking while looking at Ella that is sitting beside her. Ella giggled.

" I can feel his hot aura already. " Her words causing Y/N to chuckled, rolling her eyes. She then slowly put her legs on top of the table, causing everyone to turned their heads and looked at her. She then pulled out her middle finger, making almost everyone started doing their own business again. She's really that scary.. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing..

Almost all the girls in the classroom started fangirling and shouting like a crazy maniac

Almost all the girls in the classroom started fangirling and shouting like a crazy maniac. There he is.. The new teacher.. Y/N tilted her head, staring at him from head to toe. She slowly nodded her head, curving a sinister smile. Hmm.. Not bad.. " Stand up ! " The class president's words causing everyone to stand up, except for her.. The teacher saw her but he stayed silent. At least.. For now.. The whole class then greeted him. " Okay class, sit down ! " He spoke, making everyone sat down.

" My name is Park Jimin and you're gonna call me Mr. Park, okay ? " His words causing everyone to nodded their heads. He then slowly turned his head towards the girl that is having her legs on the table. She is playing with her phone, completely ignoring his existence. Y/N.. He cleared his throat, stuffing his hands in his pockets. " Legs off. " He spoke in a stern voice, making her slowly raised her head and looked at him. There's a lollipop in her mouth.. She then curved a devilish smirk before placing her feet on the ground, standing up before walking towards him. He keep on staring at her, observing her every movement.. She stands next to him, slowly leaning closer to his ear..

" Hot.. "