Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

*Beep Beep Beep* "Elsa get up! Get up! Get up! You don't want to be late for the first day of school do you?", Anna says way to excited. I just moan and roll out of bed, while I curiously look at Anna who is now giggling. "What?", I say as I look in the mirror and shriek. My hair looked like a beehive. I quickly brush my hair and put it in its usual messy French braid. I put on a loose mint sweater with white skinny jeans. I run down the stairs to get some breakfast. Which by the smell, mom had obviously made chocolate chip pancakes! My favorite!! When I walk into the kitchen mother says, "Good morning darling. You'd better get a pancake before Anna eats the last one!". I hurry over to the table and quickly grab the pancake before Anna is about to grab it. "Bfey!", Anna mumbles with pancakes still in her mouth. I just show her my tongue and eat my pancake. Once I am done I put on my black combat boots, grab my bag, and walk out the door. As I wait for the bus I see a tall figure with auburn hair walk up to me. "Long time no see, Elsa. Oh wait that's a good thing! Where's your book? You always have one of those shoved up your face. You're such a freak!", Hans starts bullying me. Great! Just what I want on my first day! I feel tears welling in my eyes. Why give him the satisfaction though? I just look down at my feet as he goes on and on with his rude remarks. Suddenly another figure walks up to me as Hans is about to punch me. I don't feel the impact of a punch. I just look up and see Hans getting punched in the face by a tall guy with hair as white as snow.

Jack's POV

I wake up in my one room apartment, my alarm was blaring some strange music. I go take a shower, put on my blue hoodie, and kaki pants. I mess up my hair a little bit, walk to the kitchen, grab a bagel, and head for the bus stop. Currently I live by myself and I'm the new kid at my 5th school. When I walk toward the bus stop and see the most beautiful girl. Her bleach blonde hair sparkles in the sun, her pale complexion goes perfectly with her hair. I see a guy with auburn hair walk up to her and immediately her smile fades. The light fades from her eyes as this guy starts to talk to her. I know something is wrong, I walk closer as the guy is about to punch her. I walk up to the guy and punch him in the face. I don't know why I did that, but something tells me I'm in trouble.

---------------------------------------------

Okay guys, how did you like it? I know I suck at writing. Please don't judge. No hate. I don't except anything Hans or Pitch would say. So back off! I'm going byeee!