#4 | Attraction is a Spell

He looked straight at me while everything around me disappeared. The music, the people, my sense. Everything.

I wasn't usually like this, starring at a man in a club. But this one... He was the most handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life. His jawline, his glimmering eyes and dark hair. His very, very fine dime body... I felt like this when I saw Hollister in high school.

Filled with attraction and butterflies in my stomach. Filled with tingling feelings I've rarely felt in my life.
And he looked at me too.

Was it good? Was it Bad?

I didn't know but it felt like someone actually saw me for the first time. For once I wasn't a best friend, a helper, a partner in crime, mother's wed project.

I was desirable.

"Who's ready to shake it until we make!" Tracy said with her hands on her hips in a playful tone. I was caught off my daydreaming and tried to find my voice as my words stuttered.

"I-I-" nothing else could come out, definitely not in a proper sentence.

"Hello, ladies", a dark, husky voice said behind me. I turned around, stunned by what I saw. It was dreamy, steamy, sweet perfection. He smiled at me with a devil'a smile. Not in a bad way but in a playful way, teasing me for a reaction I wasn't going to give him. Not without loosing my pride.

"Hello, handsome," Tracy said with a glow in her eyes. I gave her a quick look, filled with stop. She looked at me with the Huh look and I sighed disappointed.

"Would it be okay if I danced with your friend? I don't like waiting in line for a beautiful stunner like her", he said as his words lingered around me like a beautiful scent ready to consume you.

Tracy was caught off guard and questioned the whole situation. My mind started to create bad scenarios that could happen when she suspected a creep or worse. She could get very rude, aggressive and sassy in a second before you even could blink.

Before she could answer his polite request I turned around, winking in a flirtatious way to give a clear signal of what I wanted. A small smirk shaped her full lips. She got the message.

"Stay safe, kids." She got closer to me and whispered. "Call me if he's annoying." She flipped her hair to mark her territory to him and walked back to the bar. I scratched my head, knowing he heard her.

"She's my best friend-"

"It's okay. I understand her", he chuckled. "It's not safe to be around a random man in a club."

"I've never been risky before. It's time for a change, don't you think?" I said as innocent as I could. The handsome man bit his lower lip slightly, looking at my lips in a way no one else ever have.

"Good girl gone bad?"

"Good girl gone wild!" I answered determinedly. "What's your name?"

He backed me up against the pillar lightly and our bodies were close. He streaked my jawline with his index finger, lifting my chin up so he could look into my eyes. I felt his warm breathe against my lips. Chocolate mink. He smelled like chocolate mink and musky cologne. His eyes were green, dark devilish green and his hair were black with a mix of natural brown highlights.

"Let's stay mysterious. I'm not allowed to be out and we're just two strangers tonight, okay?" He said, inches from my lips as he looked straight into my eyes. A shiver ran through my body like getting washed in ice cold snow.

"It sounds creepy, Mr. Mysterious."

"But it makes our time together more exciting like a thrilling adventure. I'm all for living in the moment, never look back twice. Staying strangers will be the easiest for us both." He cupped my cheek with his right hand and brought us even close. My heart stopped and started to go in slow-motion. My cheeks started to burn and I couldn't look anywhere else but into his eyes. I was trapped.

It was foolish. Reckless. Honestly, stupid. But I couldn't care less. My life was ruined anyway. At least I could give myself this moment.

"Good thing I like adventures then", I answered back with a little smirk creaking in the corner of my lips. Mr. Mysterious chuckled with his husky, deep voice and shook his head teasingly.

"You got that right, Sugar Blush."

"Sugar Blush?"

"You blush a little when you talk to me. Is it okay if I call you Sugar Blush?" He asked carefully, not wanting to offend me or make me uncomfortable. All he did was to make me blush even more. I broke the connection with his hand and look away, trying to be cool.

"Alright, I guess."

"Do you want to stay here or get go somewhere else?"

"Well, I came with my friend so I will leave with her."

"Turn around", he said in a strict tone.

"Why?"

"Turn around he." He didn't stop and I rolled my eyes, turning around. My eyes saw the bar with Tracy...

And Hollister. My heart sunk faster than Titanic and my new, hot feelings disappeared faster than I could say Hello. They were kissing each other passionately with fire and heat like in a Shade movie. She didn't know I had feelings for him. And Kayla obviously didn't tell her about the whole Holliation either. I looked down, feeling how my feelings for him came back but this time it hurt because he didn't love me. He didn't even look at me romantically.

He wanted my best friend.

"Your friend looks busy", Mr. Mysterious said while standing behind me. I kept my mouth closed, not answering back. I tried to keep my tears in check and my emotions in the cage I kept them all in. My new found night mate turned me around and narrowed his eyebrows at me, showing every sign of concern.

"Is something wrong?"

"Can we go somewhere else? I'm not in a party mood anymore", I said silently as a slow dance song started to play. Mr. Mysterious look at me while he tries to figure the situation out. He looked at Tray and back to me, thinking.

"Yeah, sure. I know a great place where we can eat."

"Just take me anywhere, please?" He nodded and tangled our hands together, leading me out of the club and into the night.

Thank you so much for reading!!! If you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and don't forget to tap the star! <3

Keep Reading to find out!