Chapter 11

Chapter 11;

Your POV:
Hayden ran up behind me.

"What happened ? Oh woah.." he said as he got a full view of Aidan.

I took the needle out of his arm and looked at Hayden.

"What are we suppose to do ?" I mumbled on the verge of crying. Who know's how long he's been like this. He could of been here for an hour at most. If that was the case, there's no way we would be able to get him back, he's definitely gone.

"Calling for help would be pointless, not only would it take forever for them to get here, but almost everyone here is either high or drunk, so having any type of law enforcement coming into this house would be a no go. I would say our best bet is to just get him out of here and try CPR." said Hayden still looking over my shoulder at Aidan.

I nodded, deciding to trust Hayden. After all I didn't know anything about this stuff. I wish we were closer to my house, cause then I would just bring him to my mom. That would waste far too much time now.

I stood up as Hayden picked Aidan up, bringing him downstairs and outside. I followed behind him as Hayden put him down on the ground outside.

I was gonna have to try and save him, and if it didn't work, this would all be my fault.

Aidan's POV
"I think he's breathing !" I heard some someone say, or maybe it was just my imagination. I wasn't really sure of anything at the moment. I struggled to open my eyes, but still couldn't make out the two people in front of me, until they both faded into nothing. All I saw was darkness.

[skip to 3 hour's later]

Your POV:
We ended up bringing Aidan to the hospital. I was able to get him breathing again, but I didn't wanna take any risks. Even if this did get him in trouble, at least he would be alive. I wanted to see what was happening, but they wouldn't let me or Hayden past the waiting room. Said you have to be family, blood related, to get in. I call that bullshit. I looked over at Hayden, something seemed to be bothering him.

"You okay Hayden ?" I asked.

He hesitated for a second, and bit his lip, before making eye contact with me.

"Not really, but it has nothing to do with Aidan, it has to do with... you." he said, almost as if he was regretting the words coming out of his mouth.

"What do you mean ?" I questioned, not really understand how I could be doing anything to bother him.

He took a deep breath before talking.

"When you have this genuine feeling that you get from somebody, and you make that person your source of happiness, they become your drug. You know what I'm saying ? I really do think that you became Aidan's drug, and I don't really think that's what's best for him.".

"What ?" I questioned.

"I said, when you have-" he started to repeat himself.

I cut him off.

"No, I heard what you said it just makes no sense. What are you trying to say ?"

This seemed to annoy him, because he started to raise his voice.

"I mean that I don't think you should be here Y/N ! He almost died, because of YOU." he spit out.

Ouch. That hurt. I couldn't help but let my eyes fill with tears.

"My fault ? I wouldn't have said anything to him if YOU hadn't pretend to be his EX girlfriend. What did you even accomplish by doing that ? You're the one who almost killed your best friend !" I yelled.

This caused everyone in the waiting room to look at us. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my whole life.

"Just get out of here" said Hayden rolling his eyes.

I got up, and grabbed my phone, that I had sitting on the chair next to me.

"You know what Hayden ? Screw you. I'm not leaving, but I'll sure as hell leave this room to get away from you." I said, walking outside into the hallway and sitting down. I don't care what the hell that idiot says, I wasn't gonna leave, not again.